38

"As I recount those haunting days," Y/N began, her voice carrying the weight of the memories, "I want to share with you that I was kidnapped" my voice quivered as she recalled the day of her abduction. "It was just a  normal  schoolday, and it happened when I stepped out of school to head back home."

"On that fateful day," Y/N continued, "I was walking along the familiar path home, just like any other day. But suddenly, I was confronted by strangers who forcibly grabbed me and covered my mouth to stifle my scream. I tried to escape.  Almost knocked two of them out. But They dragged me into a vehicle, and within seconds, I was whisked away."

"It was a sudden and brutal abduction," i admitted, "and I had no chance to defend myself or seek help. I was thrust into a world of darkness ."

She took a deep breath to steady herself, her family members gathered around her, their faces filled with concern and empathy.

"The motive behind my abduction," Y/N explained, "stemmed from the fact that my father was a prominent and wealthy businessman. This made me a target for individuals who saw an opportunity to exploit our family's wealth."

Y/N continued, her voice trembling with the memories that still haunted her, "I was confined to a small, windowless room, barely large enough to stretch my legs. The air was stale, and there was a constant sense of dread that permeated the room."

"The conditions were deplorable. I was given meager rations of food and water, just enough to keep me alive. The kidnappers threatened me sayingthey will kill my father or go seek for Jun, to make me feel utterly helpless."

"Their weapon of choice was fear," I  confessed. "They threatened harm, both to me and to my family, repeatedly. It was a relentless psychological battle. They forced me to make a phone call to my father, knowing that every word I spoke could have dire consequences."

Y/N explained how her life was reduced to waiting, waiting for her family to secure her release. "During those days, I clung to the hope that my family and the authorities were doing everything in their power to find me. It was a terrifying experience. "

I then shared the pivotal moment, "Thankfully, my family and the authorities were relentless in their efforts to secure my release. Negotiations were tense and challenging, but they managed to meet the kidnappers and take them down"

"I remember the moment when they came for me. It was surreal, like a dream. The nightmare was finally over, I thought stupid me "As I  concluded my  harrowing account, my  family members were left in stunned silence, their hearts heavy with the realization of the horrors I  had endured.

"After that incident appa was scared to send me back to school. He would have sent me if Jun was there to look after me. Back then he started as a trainee so,he wouldn't make it to school usually. I was asked to stay with my brother in the farm house. I thought it won't be that bad as he doesn't cross my path until he finds me with someone. But my life did a 360 degree turn in that damn farm house. " I told before beginning the sinful things did by my brother.

I started telling about where it all started " It was fine until I heard loud noise the basement during a night. I descended with fear, using a flickering torchlight. The light revealed a gruesome scene of my brother consuming human flesh. I refused to join him in this horrifying act. He imprisoned me in the basement, surrounded by disturbing sights and lifeless bodies. Despite his torment, I remained resolute.
The cellar was a nightmarish place, and my brother reveled in tormenting me. The room was filled with an unsettling atmosphere, and I couldn't escape his madness. I didn't tell appa as he threatened me saying he would bring Jun there and he will be the next If I tell someone.  So I remained quite like I haven't seen anything. " I steeled myself to share the unspeakable horrors I had witnessed.