12

Y/N pov

               They were chit-chatting while they drive me back home. I'm too exhausted. As with the past ride, I sat next to Taehyung.  I leaned against the window drifting to my thoughts.  Their voices were now distant.

                    The last time when I visited Mr Min he asked me to socialize with others.  But to the contrary, he told that he too does not feel like getting attached to people or opening up to someone. But he said that he eventually found people with who he can mingle. I should invite him to my wedding after all I only know a few people and he is one among them.

            The car abruptly stopped bringing me back to the world. I thought we reached my home.  But when I took in my surrounding out the window.  It's a new mansion I never crossed before. They stepped out and Taehyung opened the car door for me. I too stepped out.

         "Welcome to my house Y/N ahh" he invited me with his boxy smile.

              "Come in" He walked with me inside his home.

                Taehyung went upstairs glancing at me. After Seok Jin Oppa and Jungkook entered the house. A man was chased by two kids.

               "Appa I caught the thief " the boy said looking at Seokjin oppa. He gave them a nod with a proud smile.

                 They pushed him down and sat on him .punching him here and there randomly.  Suddenly Seokjin Oppa spoke

               " Mina, Yun enough. Don't hurt Papa"

                 They came back to their feet. The man who was lying on the floor lifted himself up. I saw his face elsewhere.  Yah! I know he is a policeman. I saw him on TV before. He has a bright smile plastered on his face.

              " Appa we missed you " the two kids chimed running towards him.

                 " I too missed you babies " he said placing a kiss on their cheeks.

               Seokjin Oppa's husband came near him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook was looking at them fondly. While speaking with the kids. Seokjin oppa turned towards me

              "Hoba, this is Y/N. Tae's fiance " he introduced me.  I bowed at him in reflex.

                "Hi Y/N myself Jung Hoseok.  It's pleasant to meet a beautiful woman " he said with a smile extending his hands.

            " Hi, Nice to meet you too "  I said taking his hands for hands shake.

                 " Bugs come and meet your future aunt." He said turning to the kids who hid behind Jungkook cutely. I waved my hands saying a small 'hi' 

             " It takes time for them to mingle Y/N come I will show you around the house." Seokjin oppa said.

                 He showed me around the house.  It's pretty clean and the interior gives me a vintage feel. On the ground floor Mr Kim's room, next to it was Taehyung's study, there was a third door Seokjin oppa said that it was the basement door.

             He said that on the first floor, the first room was a guest room. Next was his Idol brother RM's room. Next Taehyung's room and there was another room but he hadn't told anything about it.

            We entered the kitchen.  It looks like it's unused. There are parcel boxes not yet disposed of.

               "They don't usually cook" he said noticing my expression. I mouthed an "Ohh"