Taehyung's Father's POV:

I'm sitting on the sofa in my house, watching television, contemplating the arrangements for Taehyung's marriage. At this age, how will I manage it all? If I ask Taehyung, he'll likely say he has a meeting, and Namjoon, he'll claim to be busy with Bang PD nim. Who will handle the arrangements then?

Suddenly, a car pulls into our driveway. Who could be arriving at this hour? The doorbell rings, and I open it to find my handsome Seokjin standing there. He envelops me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Good afternoon, Uncle. How are you?" he says, releasing me.

"Good afternoon, Jinaa. I'm fine. And you?" I reply, grinning at him.

"I'm fine, Uncle," he says, walking past me, accompanied by his family. The two kids cling to my legs affectionately.

"Hi, babies. Have you both missed the old man?" I coo at them.

"Yes, we missed you," they chorus, their minds seemingly in sync, as twins often are. That's what I've read in books, at least.

"OK, let's go inside," I say, picking up the two kids. They giggle as I carry them into the house and settle them on the couch. I notice Seokjin in the kitchen, making coffee. Whenever he visits, he takes charge, but I can't deny he's like a son to me and an older brother to my twins. He's guided them and stood by them when they needed him. An idea forms in my mind.

"Seokjinaa," I call.

"Yes, Uncle?" he replies, not looking up from his task.

"Have you finished making coffee?" I inquire.

"Yes, Uncle, almost," he responds.

After a few minutes, he returns with two mugs of coffee. I take one, tasting it. He truly has a knack for cooking; if he weren't a professor, I'd hire him as a home cook. Who wouldn't want such a talented young man? He sits beside me.

"Seokjinaa, has Tae informed you of anything?" I ask, curious.

"No, Uncle," he says, meeting my gaze.

"Don't say he hasn't told you," I tease.

"Uncle, spill it," he urges, his tone playful.

"Tae. Is. Getting. Married," I announce slowly, each word emphasized. He looks utterly confused.

"What? Really? My Winter Bear is getting married? Uncle, I'm so happy!" he exclaims, jumping up to hug me again, filled with excitement.

"Seokjinaa, I have one more thing to say. Listen carefully," I say, adopting a stern tone.

"OK, Uncle. I'm all ears," he replies, anticipation in his eyes.

"I want you to take care of all the arrangements for the marriage," I instruct firmly.

"But, Uncle, I have work and these two naughty kids to look after. How can I manage?" he protests.

"I've decided. You're doing it," I assert, giving him a stern look.

"Uncle, don't give me that glare. I'll do it," he concedes, frowning slightly.

"Fine. I'll give you the list of tasks. The wedding is in three weeks, so make sure everything is ready as soon as possible," I say, looking at him intently.

"OK, Uncle. Where's the list?" he asks, extending his hand.

"Wait, let me write it," I reply, grabbing a piece of paper.

"OK, Uncle. I'll go prepare some snacks for us," he says, standing up.

"OK, sweetie," I say, teasing him affectionately. I used to call him "sweetie" when he was young because of his obedience and helpful nature. I stopped after he got married, but he's still as endearing as ever. I sometimes envy his husband; he gets to enjoy Seokjin's cooking regularly. He's also a good man with a bright smile.

I continue writing as Seokjin sets snacks on the table for the four of us. He must have learned to cook from a chef; it looks delicious. Suddenly, the door bursts open.

Kim Taehyung's POV:

I finished my work early and decided to head home. As I approach the parking area, the aroma of delicious food hits my nostrils. Taehyung, no, it must be from the neighbor's house. Control yourself; you can go to a hotel later. But my stomach growls in protest.

Upon parking, I notice a new car in the driveway, not belonging to us. Realization dawns on me, and I rush to the front door, bursting it open.

Kim Seokjin's POV:

I carefully removed the membusha from the oil after the second round of deep frying. The aroma filled the kitchen, enticing me. Plating it up for the four of us, I carried the dishes to the living room and set them on the glass table. Just as I settled them down, the door burst open, catching me off guard.

"Seokjin hyung!" It was my Winter Bear, rushing towards me. He threw himself into a tight hug, his arms around my shoulders and his legs around my torso. He finally released me.

"Tae, how come you're back home this early?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I finished my work early today, hyung," he explained.

"Oh, so you're practicing coming home early before marriage," I teased, unable to resist.

"Hyung, no, I just couldn't resist the thought of your membusha," he replied, snagging one from the plate.

"Tae, you know, I'm glad you're getting married, unlike your brother," I remarked.

"Hyung, you know he can't marry because of the contract he signed," Tae defended his brother.

"Ah, I know. And I'm the one managing the arrangements for your marriage, so you better behave or risk having a messed-up wedding suit or losing your ring at the last minute," I warned with a playful glare.

"Hyung, I know how to handle you. I know you better than anyone," he said firmly, his deep voice carrying conviction.

Just then, we noticed my babies tugging at Tae's arms. He crouched down to their level, and they pouted cutely. Tae glanced up at me and commented, "Hyung, your kids' cuteness will be the death of me."

I couldn't agree more. Mina resembled our mother with her cheery lips, while Yun took after him. I pushed aside thoughts of him; it was better not to dwell on the past. When I looked down again, they had vanished.

"Uncle, where are they?" I asked Tae, who was engrossed in snacking.

"They went upstairs to his room," he replied without looking up.

"Okay," I said, then glanced back at the glass table. The plates were empty.

"Uncle, where are the membusha I made?" I demanded.

"Each took one plate and went. Look, I have only one," he justified.

"Fine, forget it," I sighed, heading upstairs to check on them. Peeking into the room, I saw Tae carrying Mina piggyback while Yun cheered them on. It was an adorable moment, and I couldn't resist snapping a picture with my phone.

Taehyung's POV:

Click

The sound snapped me out of our little play. I turned to see Jinnie hyung grinning at us.

"Oh, my three little babies playing so cutely. I can't resist," he remarked.

"Hyung, I'm not a baby!" I protested, feeling a twinge of irritation.

"Tae, I know you're 28 and the top CEO in Korea. But to me, you three will always be my babies, my first kids. You know that," he said, looking into my eyes.

I hugged him, feeling a rush of affection. With his smile, he left the room, and as he said, we three kiddos resumed our play.