Taehyung pov

I hurriedly packed a few essentials, I could sense Y/N’s urgency mirroring my own. “We need to leave this apartment now, or it will only get worse for everyone,” Y/N had said with a tone of finality that left no room for argument. I nodded in agreement, knowing too well the stakes were high, not just for us but for our friends who had become more like family.

Glancing over at Yeonjun and Beomgyu, who stood by the two wounded men groaning on the floor, I relayed Y/N’s instructions. “We’re leaving, guys. It's for the best. Tie these two up and put them in the car for us. Report this to the police as soon as we’re gone, okay?” I tried to keep my voice steady, authoritative yet calm.

Yeonjun nodded, his face etched with concern but understanding the gravity of our decision. Beomgyu, ever the protective younger brother, looked down at me with wide, worried eyes. “Hyung, you can stay. I will protect you,” he offered bravely.

I placing a hand on his shoulder. “I know, Gyu, that you will always protect us. But Y/N wants to leave, you know that, right? We can’t disobey her,” I explained gently, ruffling his hair to lighten the moment. He nodded, a reluctant acceptance crossing his features.

Within moments, we were all in the car, the two bound men in the back seat, their futures uncertain as ours. jin hyung had called us to regroup at Jun's house, a place that had become our imprompt sanctuary in this times of crisis. The drive there was tense, the silence punctuated only by the soft hum of the engine and the occasional shift of the bound men in the back.

I stole glances at Y/N throughout the drive. She sat next to me, her gaze fixed on the passing landscape, her body tensed, every muscle coiled like a spring. I wanted to reach out, to offer some comfort, but the words stuck in my throat, choked by the fear of what lay ahead.

As the familiar gates of Jun's apartment came into view, I finally spoke, my voice barely above a whisper. “We’ll figure this out, Y/N. We’ll make them talk and get to the bottom of this.” I reached over, my hand finding hers, giving it a reassuring squeeze. She turned to look at me, her eyes searching mine for the promise of safety I hoped I could keep.

As we entered Jun's penthouse, the air was thick with tension, each step echoing the weight of the night’s events. As we entered Jun welcomed us in. I swiftly instructed joon hyung and Jimin to discreetly escort the two assailants from the car, ensuring minimal disturbance. With a nod of understanding, they disappeared into the shadows, their expertise in covert operations a reassuring presence. Y/N's appa and her brother came into view. They look fine.

Taking a seat on the sofa, I found solace in the familiar surroundings, even amidst the turmoil that threatened to consume us. Y/N settled beside Appa, his presence a calming force amidst the storm raging within me. The absence of Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung weighed heavily, their delayed arrival adding to the sense of unease that permeated the room.

Jungkook approached me with his trademark bunny smile, his presence a ray of sunshine in the darkness. "Are you getting better?" I inquired, concern lacing my voice as I surveyed his healing wounds. His nod was accompanied by that infectious grin, a reminder that even in the darkest of times, there was still room for hope.

Leaning his head against my shoulder, Jungkook's curiosity bubbled to the surface. "Hyung, have you found out yet who it was?" he queried, his eyes alight with anticipation. I sighed, the weight of uncertainty heavy on my shoulders. "Not yet, Kookie. But we found a lead related to a woman who threatened Y/N at our house after the attack," I explained, hoping to quell his restless curiosity.

Y/N's appa voice broke through my thoughts, his concern evident as he sought answers. "Who is that woman, Tae, to threaten my Princess?" he inquired, his protective instincts flaring. I recounted what we knew, the name Kim Wansun sending a ripple of apprehension through the room.