29

Y/N pov

                       We entered the plane and sat in silence . After a hour into takeoff most of the passengers started sleeping in the business class. I looked at Taehyung he too fell asleep.  I looked at the staff who accompanied us. The one with wolf cut was Leaning against the other male and peacefully sleeping but the other seemed to be occupied by some work in his laptop.  He didn't even feel My gaze in him. But he suddenly looked up at me and gave me his chubby smile. It instantly made me smile." Noona you can sleep . I will be here if anything needed " he said.

                         " That's fine.  I don't feel sleepy.  Why don't you sleep.  What are you working on. " I asked him. " I'm working on a project that need to be completed by next Monday ." He said frowning.  "You can complete it later right " I asked him. " Yeah but I want to tour around Germany worry free " he said with an awkward smile.  I just nodded and sat in silence.

                           My mind just wander back to the things that need to be forgotten.  I try to be optimistic but that never works for me. I think this trip will help me get some time away to clear my head. It's the only reason I accepted to go with Taehyung that's what I told to myself.  Not the other way.

              The only thing that crosses my mind is that I have to tell Taehyung about me. Its not like I don't wanna tell him but there is something that stops me from doing so.  The one thing that bothered me more is that why would yoongi oppa want me to tell Taehyung about me sooner. I know he had been with Taehyung for a long time and he feels like he is his brother. 

                       But I'm glad that when yoongi oppa told me it gave me a push to tell sooner.  I should be thankful.  I think I should tell Taehyung about me before this trip ends. But I don't know when the right time would come. What if he reacts the other way. From what I have seen him he isn't like it. But this sick feeling never left my chest. As a brave girl I gonna tell him .

                              He shifted in his seat next to me.  I looked at him.  His eyes were half closed and another half open.  He looked at me expectedly. I raised my eyebrow to question him what he want ." Baby i'm hungry " he told me with his deep voice with a cute pout. He is insane ."  Why do you ask me "I asked him.  He gave an confused look and told " who else would I ask baby. You are the one who had been cooking for me after our marriage " he said nagging me.

                            I can't take this anymore.  I'm loosing my shit. " we are on a fucking plane Taehyung ask the air hostess.  I can't cook here" I told him and turned away from him. The two employees who accompanied us starred at us but I don't care. But I can't care less about what Taehyung reaction is. He looked kinda shocked.

Taehyung pov

                         Oh my god I should have been more careful.  I know she got bad temper but this is the first time I'm seeing it. I can fell why her company employees fell terrified by her. But I don't know why but it looks kinda sexy when she curse. I called the air hostess and ordered my food and turned to Y/N " baby if you want you can order something " and turned towards Taehyun and Beomgyu to witness beomgyu sleeping Leaning against Taehyun's sholders.  Taehyun looked up at me feeling my gaze. " if you want something place order Taehyun " I told him.

                         Y/N ordered a juice for her and Taehyun ordered some garlic bread and caramelised popcorn. Aish ! This kid does he eat these at this late hour.  The one thing that I can't understand is why is he still working. Yeah it's not like he never does his work properly. He complete his work on or before the deadline but it feels so surreal. I ignored it and went back to start digging in the food as soon as it arrived.