21

Y/N pov

                      "Does he love me?" I asked her ." Not as much as he loves me " I looked at her with confusion she just turned towards me and smiled at me. I heard a rustling sound beside the bush where I'm standing.  I turned to check on that anything was there. But nothing was there to my suspicion.  So I turned towards the girl again.  Oh, where is she? Is she gone? I checked all around the garden but she is no were to be found.  I went back to our room thinking that I started hallucinating again. 

                                A week later

                                   Y/N pov

                         " Uncle I'm heading to the office.  " I informed him when I entered the living room. " ok Princess be careful.  Ok. Bye" he said waving towards me. Taehyung went to the office earlier today saying he was having a meeting early this morning. 

                    I went to my car and sat facing the outside scenario. This week at the house was all fun and good but I can't help but to go work.  I got to know everyone well than before.

                             They always make each other happy. How Jin oppa makes dad jokes and keeps everyone alive and annoys us. The thing that creeps me is Namjoon Oppa is a Rapper and Idol but when we go karaoke ...no I don't wanna think about it.  Uncle was also horrible at singing.  I guess they play around to make others laugh.

                               It was fun watching Teahyung dance. He was doing some ridiculous things.  He's sure weird.  What I didn't expect was Hoseok Oppa's dance. Jungkook and Jin Oppa's vocals were in fine pitch like they have been trained.  I would have trusted them if they have introduced themselves as singers afterwards.

                             Mina and Yun were having the best time of their holidays with his parents, uncles and grandpa. I realised that I too laughed much more than before. It have been the days I like to remember forever. The car stopped snapping me out of my thought.

                   I reached the office.  I stepped out of the car and went to the lift. I entered the lift and there were two workers.  I have never seen them before. They were speaking about someone.  I wasn't listening until they mentioned me.

                    The one with brown hair says " Everyone says that our CEO's daughter is very strict. They say that she will fire at least one employee a week. "

                        The other with the blonde hair spoke "Yeah I too heard about that.  The only thing I'm thinking of now is should we thank her for firing some so that we are hired".

                       " How should we thank her" I arrived at my floor before getting down I said " No need to thank " and went to my floor. I didn't know Appa recruited some when I was on leave. I went to my cabin to start the day. There weren't many files on my table.  So I sat in my chair and started with the first file on the table. 

                       I completed most of the files in my table.  It's almost lunch time so I taught to take a break.  I went to our office canteen to have lunch and refresh myself.  I went there and ordered my usual bibimbap and took it to a table near the window. 

                            I started eating my lunch in silence.  Someone sat next to me. I haven't looked up. Usually, no one sits next to me during lunch.  He cleared his throat to make me notice. He is the blonde hair guy from before. " Why did you say we need not thank her" he asked me with a questionable look.