30

Y/N pov

I'm in my peaceful sleep when someone called my name multiple times to wake me up. I turned the other side hiding more into the sheet that's when I felt a pair of hands in my waist trying to tickle me. " I'm not ticklish you pabo" I said still half asleep. " I'm not a pabo " I heard Taehyung say so I opened my eyes to see a sulking Taehyung. I giggled seeing him but he is still upset with that I think. I went near him and asked him " what should I do to light up your mood ".

He turned towards me smiling like an idiot. " a date" he said. " That's too much, you know ?" I said but he pouted angrily.  I too like to spend time with him but the thing I  love more is  to tease him." okay. We can go. What about Taehyun and Beomgyu " I asked him. " I don't know what they are doing probably playing video games " he said shrugging his shoulders.

" I will be ready in ten minutes. Oh I forgot to call appa and uncle to inform them that we are here " I said and he pinched my cheeks telling " cute. My lovable wife, I already informed them about that so don't worry ".

I went to fresh up and come back to room where Taehyung is waiting for me. We went to the nearby train station and headed to our destination. He didn't tell me about where we are going. We ended up near a river. " are we going to row a boat ? " I questioned him. " Not really " he replied.

When we went near the bank of the river there are few boats and a cruise. " don't tell me that we are going in the cruise " I said which made him laugh. " we are. its Mr finn's cruise. Didn't you like it? A romantic evening with your husband " he said wiggling his eyebrows.

" I like it. I never went in a cruise. Just once I went for a boat ride with June " I said. He showed his signature boxy smile while dragging me towards the cruise. After some safety instructions Taehyung hopped into the cruise. The cruise is moving because of the movement of water. I tried to jump inside but Taehyung lifted me up by my waist and placed me inside earning a cute from the helmsman. I hid my face in his chest as not wanting to be seen flustered.

The cruise started to move and some of the workers arranged the dining table with candles. We are standing in one side of the cruise admiring the hectic day of the city.

 We are standing in one side of the cruise admiring the hectic day of the city

I didn't wore my coat and the temperature is slowly decreasing. I feel a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. " pabo how can you forget your coat" he said while placing his chin on my shoulders.

Suddenly a flash of light I turned to see what's that and the worker is taking pictures of Taehyung and me. " I only given them my camera to take photos." Taehyung said.