24

Mr Choi POV

                              " ok, everyone I have something to say" June announced. " What's that?" Y/N asked me excitedly. " you got to wait " he said eyeing her. The room fell into silence.  It felt awkward.  " cut it out June," I told him.

                              "We are gonna open a restaurant " he announced with a proud grin plastering over his face. That piece of great news. " Congratulations kids. I'm glad you are doing something you like." I told them and patted Lisa's head.

                     " Guys That's great " Taehyung said. Y/N haven't told anything.  I looked at her. She is dazed out. June also noticed that and waved his hands in front of her to gain her attention. She snapped asking what was wrong.

                                " Babe you dazed out"  June informed.  " sorry guys I was carried away by the information " she said and added with a smile " Don't you know I would always feel happy for you but June you have a lot to explain"  She said and carried on eating.

"Like what" June asked and she glared at him. " you call me everyday and talk to me about shits but you won't share something important in your life with me. Just fuck off " she said.

" Y/N it's not like that I only told him not to tell you because you were busy with your wedding and it would be a surprise for you" Lisa informed her while June went to embrace Y/N who is sulking.

                          We all ate asking them questions like when? Where? And so on. After  breakfast lisa and June bid goodbye saying that they have some arrangements yet to complete.

                           Y/N came to me saying " Appa let's go to office " putting on her formals. That when Taehyung came down ." Y/Nahh I haven't bought my clothes. So let me get back home and bring my stuff here " he said.

                         " Ok meet yoongi oppa if he's free and need not go to office today " she ordered him. " But Y/N I'm fine. I can go to office " he argued. " I said you need not . Stay home and take rest " she ordered him like she usually does with every one.

" where is your bodyguards?" She asked him and he just smiled awkwardly scratching his neck. " I given them leave for this week because I don't thing that someone will know that I'm staying here" he said. " ask them to come " Y/N said and he nodded his head like a obedient kid.

                        " Then Taehyung we are leaving " she said walking out of our house. " ok baby" he said pecking her lips. She looked at me awkwardly and went out ." ok Taehyung then I'm leaving too. You take care " I told him and left to catch up with my princess.

At Taehyung's House

Kim Taehyung pov

                             After uncle and Y/N left I went to house. When I entered the house there was deep silence. I think everyone must have went to office.  I went to my room to take a shower and fresh up.  When I went inside my room I was invited by a uninviting view.

                        What is he doing in my room? But I knew one thing for sure that is not to wake him up. So I entered my bathroom and took shower cautiously not to wake him up. I took a  peaceful shower and changed into something comfy and came out.

                       When I came out I heard a raspy " you came " from the bed. I was horrified to say the least. I turned to see yoongi hyung sitting in the bed upright with his red shot eyes and messy morning hair. I should admit that he is kinda cute.