Y/N POV

A pearl-white mansion sits in the middle of a thick forest. The mansion looks surreal because of the snowfall, resembling a mansion from an anime. Once filled with giggles and warmth, the mansion now instills fear in everyone out there.

Suddenly, someone screamed inside the mansion, but I can't go inside that hell again. I just stared at the mansion as if I saw a ghost in it, but the bitter truth is that there is a monster more horrific than a ghost inside. I don't want to get caught again, so I started running. I don't know the destination, but I wish I can escape this hell.

The weather is freezing here, and I'm running like a maniac to save my life. I can't even breathe properly because of the bad weather. I'm running here with my bare feet in the snowfall. I think, at least this time, I will successfully escape from this hell.

After some time, I'm too exhausted to move, but I found a river so I went forward to the bank of the river. That's when the realization hit me: the river is red. It's a river of blood in the middle of the white, snow-covered forest. I heard the screaming sound near me, so I again started running away from that sound, but my body is not supporting me. Even though I'm too weak to run, I should run for my life.

I again reached the mansion, but I don't want to be there. I fucking don't want to be near him.

I started running in the opposite direction, but suddenly I tripped over a stone and fell. I started rolling down the steep. I tried to get any grip while rolling down, but there is no luck in my hands.

I can see the cliff end and, fortunately, got hold of a root of a tree. After a long struggle, I stood up using that root and climbed up the cliff. I can see the mansion layout in some distance, but it's not clear in the snowfall.

I lost my strength. Even without consciousness, I started walking towards the mansion. What the fuck happened to me? I can't even control my legs. I feel hypnotized by someone.

At last, I'm in front of the gate. In the distance, I can see a person coming near the gate, but his face is not visible because of the snowfall. I know the face of the person; I can easily identify him by his attitude. I tried to run, but I can't move my body. "Y/N, come inside, or else you will freeze," he said in his deep, scary voice while taking hold of my right arm. That's when I snapped out of my dreamland. It was just a dream... Calm down... calm down...

Mr. Choi POV

As always, I heard her scream in her sleep. It has become quite normal for me to hear her scream in her sleep. It hurts a lot, knowing that I have been a reason for that.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my little princess greeted me. "Good morning, Appa," she shouted from upstairs and came down and hugged me.

Even though she has a lot to deal with, she always smiles to assure me that she is doing fine. I know that she is not doing fine, and that feels like stabbing myself.

We went to the dining room to have our breakfast, and I have a lot to talk with her about her marriage. I know that she just accepted this marriage because of me, but I think she will give it a try for their relationship. We started eating our breakfast. There is pin-drop silence except for the sound of our chopsticks. I want to break this silence; it's making me deaf.

"Princess, Mr. Kim called me yesterday," I started the conversation.

"Is he alright, after that day? I thought one of you both would catch a cold," she replied to me. I told her about her fiancé, but she is worried about my friends.

"I'm talking about Taehyung, princess. He called me to inform me about something important," I told her; she just hummed in reply, telling me to continue my talk.

"He invited you to buy your wedding dress and ring," I informed her.

"I don't have time for those things, Dad," she whined at me.

"It's this weekend, Princess, so you don't have to worry about it," I reassured her.

"But I can't, Appa," she defended herself again.

"Why are you talking like this, princess? If you want, you can take your friend with you," I told her.

"I can select my outfit by myself, Appa. The thing is, I can't go with that pervert," she stated her point.

"Why are you addressing him as a pervert? I know him, princess; he is a gentleman," I defended my soon-to-be son-in-law.

"On the dinner night, he looked at me like I'm his prey. He just stared at me the whole time without even blinking his eyes," she explained her point. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"He is your fiancé, princess. So, he has all the right to see you. I saw him that day; it's love that can be seen in his eyes. He is not seeing you like prey," I explained to her.

"Okay, whatever, I'm going now. I have to meet Mr. Min. I have an appointment with him," she informed me and left the dining room after kissing me on the cheeks.

I went after her to the doorway and warned her, "Princess, Mr. Min told me about your last appointment, so don't repeat it."

"Okay, Appa," she said to me, and her car disappeared in an instant.