28

Next morning

Y/N pov

I woke up because of some loud scream from the Namjoon oppa room. He went abroad for some shoot then who is there in that room. I can't find Taehyung he must be getting ready for office. So I went to check the next room.

When I opened the door of the room the TV was on and few of the clothes were scattered on the bed and the scream can be heard from the bathroom. I knocked the bathroom door and then the rhythmic scream stopped. The door slowly opened revealing Namjoon oppa in a bathrobe.

" Y/N... Good morning " he greated me. " Namjoon oppa you scared me. I thought that there are some intruders in our house " I said him. " oh I'm sorry. I was just  singing in the shower. While I was there I got cold so that my voice sounded like scream" he said. " I missed you Y/N " he said extending his hands for a hug which I gladly accepted. " I too missed you oppa. Without you guys this week was so boring" I said him.

" where is my tae" he asked. " he is in the room " I informed him. " okay, Y/N. I will meet you guys at breakfast. I ordered food for us. It will be delivered soon " he informed. " okay. See you later " I replied andwith that I left his room and went into mine.

As soon as I entered the room it looked more like namjoon oppa's room. A pile of clothes were left on the bed. Then Taehyung entered the room with a huge suitcase. " Good morning Jagiya " he greeted me while placing the suitcase on the floor. I went near the bed and sat on one corner of the bed. " baby why don't you pack up your things " he asked me. I never told him that I'm accompanying him.

"I'm not accompanying you. I can't leave appa and  uncle here " I informed him. He quickly moved near me placing himself between my legs. " baby, I too can't leave you here. I can't live for a week without you. I can't sleep properly without you in my arms. So you should come with me. I promise it won't be a business trip we can travel around the city and enjoy this one week just you and me " he completed his long speech.

" okay, I will come. Are you happy n..." I said even before I complete my sentence Taehyung kissed me. Due to the force I feel back on the bed while he hovered above me but the kiss is gentle and passionate. He even smile cutely between the kiss.

I pull him by his neck more closer to me to heat up the moment. He took it as an answer to explore my mouth. We both fight for the dominance in which neither of us succeed breaking the kiss after we ran out of breath. He again pecked my lips whispering " you will see my intimacy in this trip baby" for which I visibly gulped.

My whole face is burning as fire because of his pearsing look. I pushed him away mumbling a pervert. He composed himself and said " I'm a pervert only for you ". I just came outside the room not replying anything to him  just to bump with someone.

"Ouch " I exclaimed. " you should be careful Y/N " Yoongi oppa said me. Yoongi! What is he doing here... " what are..." I asked him but he interrupted me " aish.. Y/N you look cute while blushing " he said pinching my cheeks. Ugh! It's embarrassing. " I'm not blushing " I snapped at him. " okay Y/N " he said in the mocking tone.

" Y/N... yoonges... Tae.... come downstairs" we heard uncle calling us from the downstairs. " I want to talk with him after that we will join you downstairs " Yoongi oppa told me. " okay oppa. I too have something to inform you. I will tell you about that after breakfast " I said him and we parted our ways.

After some time they both came down with a straight face. I arranged all the food on the dining area in the meen time. Once he saw Namjoon oppa standing beside me he ran to him. " hyung you didn't told me that you are back " he said while hugging him like a koala. " surprise " Namjoon oppa replied.
With that we all digged into our food.