27

Someone's POV

At a mansion

               I was in my mansion having my dinner. It is so peaceful today as I sent everyone of my staff back to their home.  so I could enjoy my leisure time alone. I was eating the delicately cooked steak. It was delicious as usual.  I heard a rustling sound from back side . I turned to check but found nothing.  I got back with my food.

              My favourite jass music was playing in the background. It's so soothing and comforting to hear jass music while eating.  I put a piece of steak in my mouth and closed my eyes feeling the taste of it . I heard a screeching sound.  I know it's not from the music.  I opened my eyes to see a group of four men sitting in the dining table.  And another one standing besides me with a knife in my throat.

                  The one with the piercing gaze looked me in the eye and asked " Tell why we are here" in his raspy voice. I barely heard him. " How am I supposed to know" I replied him. The one who asked me tilted his head signaling the men with knife against my throat. That's it I'm gonna die. I shouldn't have sent my employees. Atleast they would have been here to save me. Suddenly a voice distracted me " hyung let's give him another chance as he played jass music " the one who looked kinda familiar told the other men.

                       " ok final chance why are we here" he asked me with his intense gaze piercing though my soul. I couldn't help myself creating coherent sentence. I opened my mouth to say something but no nothing came. The one with downward lips raised his brows.

                      Finally I gathered all my courage and said " To kill me" . The one who was quite from the beginning started clapping his hands . His mouth leaving bitter chuckles. His chuckles sounded like it would consume me any time.

                    " Really and finally you figured it out like " the one with knife against my throat said. There was a sudden sound of a vase breaking.  That's when they all turned to look at what it is. I used it as my opportunity and escaped from the firm men's hold and looked back.   Oh my god they noticed me slipping away .

                      I started to run towards the bedroom near the hallway. They chased me from behind. But that doesn't seem like they are chasing after me. They aren't even running.  They are walking graceful with perfect strides. I entered the room and tried to close the room but the one with those pretty danglers kicked it open.

                    I ran into bathroom and almost locked it. That's when the one who had knife against my throat broke it open just in a second. I walked backwards with every step he strides forward.  My back hit the wall and I knew one thing for sure that I'm gone. This is my last day. Last hour. Lost minute.  Even last second if he is smart enough.

                       But they waited for a minute until they arranged themselves in front of me. The one who left those bitter chuckles earlier came forward and crouched down to my height. I shivered by his glare. " now tell me why would we kill you" he asked me raising his brow. " I-I" but I really don't know.  What the fuck am I supposed to say.

                         " How would he know . He only know one thing for sure that he's gonna die." Said the one with slender body . " Then let him know " a deep voice came out of someone but I can't even find who it is. It must be the one with the danglers because he's the one with that deep voice.

                           " Do you remember Mr. Jung.  The one who tried to expose your company product quality.  The one you killed.  The one's family who you accused with lie that they pulled up a case just to get money from you. The one's own dear big brother you put a restriction to work as lawyer saying that he produced false witnesses in court. " the one who was intimidating and silent from the beginning told.