50

Y/N pov:

Amid the sterile halls of the hospital, uncertainty hung heavy as I approached the designated floor. Namjoon oppa, Uncle, and Jungkook stood there, their expressions etched with worry and exhaustion. As soon as Jungkook caught sight of me, he rushed forward, enveloping me in a tight embrace, his tears soaking into the nape of my neck. It was an unexpected role reversal, as I found myself comforting him, whispering reassurances that Taehyung would pull through.

Time became elusive as we waited, emotions oscillating between hope and dread.Namjoon oppa's voice trembled as he inquired, "Yoongi, how is Taehyung? What's his condition?"

Yoongi oppa emerged from the ICU room, his expression burdened with the weight of the news. A deep sigh escaped him before he began detailing the extent of Taehyung's injuries. "Namjoon, it's not good. Taehyung has a fractured leg, a concussion, internal bleeding, and he'll need surgery."

Namjoon oppa's eyes widened with concern, and his voice faltered, "Surgery? How serious is it? Will he be okay?"

Yoongi oppa nodded solemnly, "He'll need surgery for the internal bleeding and the fractures. It's not going to be easy, and he won't wake up for the next 2 to 3 days due to the medications and procedures."

Namjoon oppa, visibly distressed, absorbed the information. "But he will recover, right? He's strong; he'll get through this."

Yoongi oppa offered a somber nod, "He has a fighting chance, but it's going to be a tough road ahead. We need to be prepared for a challenging recovery process."

As the weight of the situation settled in, uncle struggled to find words, his gaze fixed on the closed door of the ICU. "This can't be happening. Taehyung can't be going through this."

Yoongi oppa placed a reassuring hand on uncle's shoulders, "they'll do everything they can. Taehyung is resilient, and with the right medical care and support, he has a chance at recovery."

Uncle nodded, his worry etched across his face. "We need to stay strong for him, for Y/N, and for everyone. They're going to need us more than ever."

As the weight of Yoongi oppa's words settled, the world around me seemed to freeze. The gravity of the situation pressed down, and a sense of responsibility gripped my heart. I sank into a chair, feeling the weight of each passing moment. It was as if time had conspired against us, and the consequences of our actions were manifested in Taehyung's injuries.

Jungkook, the youngest among us, broke the quietude, his eyes wide with worry. "Why do doctors and nurses keep going in and out of his room?" he questioned.

Namjoon oppa, the steadying force in our group, reassured him, "They're doing their job, Jungkook. They are taking care of Taehyung, making sure he gets the best care possible. It's a part of the process."

Jungkook nodded, still uncertain but finding solace in Namjoon oppa's words. The hum of medical equipment and the distant murmur of hospital activity formed the backdrop to our collective anxiety, each of us grappling with the uncertainty of Taehyung's condition.

My brother, sensing my despair, tried to offer words of comfort. "Y/N, everything will be okay. Taehyung is strong, and he'll recover soon," he reassured, his voice attempting to pierce through the thick fog of worry that surrounded us. Yet, my mind echoed with self-blame, each event leading to this point intertwining with my decisions.

Jin oppa arrived at the hospital, his eyes reflecting the shared desolation in the room. He joined the effort to console me, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, we're here for you. Taehyung will pull through; he's resilient," he said, attempting to instill hope.