36

Two Weeks Later

Taehyung's POV:

After a long day at work, I was finally on my way back home. Upon reaching home, I parked the car and, as soon as I stepped inside, the sweet sound of giggles greeted me from the living room. I made my way there and found Yun, Mina, and Y/N playfully tousling Kookie's hair.

"Show me the mirror. I want to see what you're doing with my hair," Kookie whined like a child. "Give him the mirror, kids," I told them, and that's when they noticed my arrival. "Oh, you're back," Y/N said, giving me a hug. I gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I missed you so much on my way back home," I confessed, even though I'm usually the one who picks her up. However, today, Hobi hyung dropped her home.

"Where's Hobi hyung?" I inquired. "He got a call, so he went to some crime scene," Y/N replied. "And where are the other three?" I asked again. "They went grocery shopping, and Uncle is in the garden," she informed me with a nod.

I scooped up the kids in my arms and planted kisses on the tops of their heads. Then, I gently placed them on the ground and approached Kookie, pulling him into a tight, bone-crushing hug. "Get up from the couch. Go and freshen up," Y/N ordered me. Jungkook laughed at my state.

When they all returned from shopping, I emerged from the room after freshening up. They had brought food, and we all enjoyed dinner, savoring each other's company. "Why do you guys look so exhausted?" Appa asked us. I assumed it was due to work stress. "It's nothing, Appa, we just had a long day. Okay, guys, go and get some rest," Joonie hyung suggested.

We all retreated to our respective rooms to get some much-needed sleep. Y/N was already in bed when I entered, but she seemed a bit distant. "What's wrong, Jagiya?" I whispered near her ear and playfully nibbled on her earlobe. She was taken aback and surprised by my actions. "Stop teasing me," she whispered. " you won't even answer my question baby" I asked her while my lips lightly blush her lips. Her breath started to increase cause of our intimacy. I love the effect I have on her.

She finally succumbed to my tender advances, her cheeks flushing with a delicate shade of pink as she yielded to the unspoken desire between us. Our lips met in a passionate kiss, a dance of vulnerability and longing. It began with a gentle, hesitant touch, as if we were testing the waters, and then gradually deepened into a fervent connection that sent electric sparks coursing through our bodies.

In that moment, her shyness melted away, replaced by the intoxicating allure of our shared affection. Her fingers gently tangled in my hair, and her body pressed closer to mine, the warmth of our embrace growing more intense with every passing second. It was a kiss that spoke volumes, conveying our love and desire in a way words never could.

As we finally broke the kiss, our breaths mingling, I whispered, "Goodnight,Jagiya." while her eyes sparkled with affection, and a shy, contented smile played upon her lips.

"Goodnight, Taehyung," she replied in a soft, tender voice. I tried to fall asleep, but deep down, I didn't want to sleep. The dreams continued, and the girl's face became increasingly familiar, which was my greatest fear. Despite my attempts to shift my thoughts, I couldn't escape them. Some nights, I found myself wandering like a ghost, scaring my hyungs. I couldn't sleep peacefully after those haunting dreams. Some nights, Y/N stayed awake with me just to make sure I was okay.

Author Pov:

In Tae's dream

In the depths of their family's old and ominous basement, the girl descended with trepidation, clutching a dimly flickering torchlight. The feeble light cast long, shifting shadows that seemed to dance with the sinister secrets the basement held.