37

his beloved wife, Y/N.

The realization hit him like a sledgehammer. He had never known about her traumatic past, and this dream had exposed a dark secret she had kept hidden. In the dream, her eyes had mirrored the same fear and despair she had felt during those dark days.

Taehyung couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness and guilt that washed over him. He knew that Y/N had been through unimaginable suffering, and he had never been aware of it. He felt a profound sadness for the pain she had endured.

Taehyung pov
In my eyes, the weight of my dreams had become an unbearable burden, and the realization that the girl I  had seen suffering was my own beloved wife, Y/N, gnawed at my  soul. I  knew I  couldn't keep this revelation locked inside me  any longer. I searched for her in our room. She wasn't in the room. That's when I realised that it's 10 : 50 am right now. I freshed up and went downstairs to witness every one sitting in the Couch chit-chatting.

As I went down they all greeted me with cheerful good morning and asked me to complete my breakfast in the first place.  I too went and sat in the dining table expecting Y/N to come here to serve me food but hoba hyung came and served me. I saw her having yun on her lap telling him a story. That's why she didn't come.  I wanted to talk to her in private. I completed my breakfast and went towards the living room.

My heart raced as I looked at Y/N, my voice trembling with a mixture of concern and affection. "Y/N," I began gently, " can I have a moment with you " I asked her after standing besides her. She looked at me and held my hands without saying anything she made me sit on the couch next to Yoongi hyung.  I was confused by her action. 

She gave me a reassuring smile before starting her conversation. " Hey guys I wanna say something " she began. I don't know what she's gonna tell but I feel a unsettling feeling in my heart . I looked at others they were curious to know what she's gonna tell but I see concern and terror in Yoongi hyung eyes. I held his hands . He looked at me and back at Y/N. " Y/N no. Not now. Not here. I don't think you will be fine. " He said walking to her.

I'm totally confused about the whole thing happening here.  " I will be fine oppa" she said looking at him. " Y/N I'm speaking here as your phychatrist.  I say don't " he said grabbing her hands. Everyone was confused appa stood up " What's wrong Princess.  What is it.  Yoongi what's wrong with you?" He asked them. She looked at appa and back at yoongi hyung and turned her gaze to me. I wanted to hold her in my arms and ask her what bothers her, but my body felt numb.

"Y/N no" yoongi hyung said holding her hands not letting her look at others. " You asked me to" she said with the usual tone she uses when speaking with hyung.  Not able to argue with her any more he went back to his place back to me. That's when jin hyung emerged into the living room after dropping off Yun and mina for the play date at Hoba hyung sister jiwoo's House. " jin oppa come sit I was waiting for you " She said motioning him to sit on the couch.

Y/N pov

I found the courage to address the painful chapters of my life, my voice steady yet filled with vulnerability. I knew that it was time to open up to my husband Taehyung, his brothers, and Taehyung's dad, the family I had come to cherish as my own.

With all eyes on me, I began to speak, my gaze moving from one family member to another, as the warm breeze of the day gently rustled the leaves around us.

"Everyone," I began, my voice clear but laced with emotion, "there's something I've carried with me for a very long time, and I've decided that it's finally time to share it with all of you.".I continued, "From my childhood until now, my life has been marked by struggles and pain."