17

Taehyung's POV

                              It's so comfortable to sleep close to her. I love to cuddle. She is too cute.   I can't believe I'm married. I just gave in to this marriage for appa but I would never regret it. My brain started to work slowly as I'm sleepy.  A lot happened today. It's too tiring but full of memories. Thinking of those memories I dozed off.

                            When I opened my eyes I'm in a different place.  It doesn't feel like I have been here earlier.  I tried to walk but something restricted me from moving further.  Not again.  Hey, my angel haven't I asked you to not put me in such dreams?  Why? I think I can't go back either so, I sat there in silence.  The clock there showed 7:12 AM.

                    I observed the place around but there are only closed rooms in this corridor and two staircases one from the below floor and another to reach the next floor. I can't even find which floor, Where, or Why I'm here. I signed heavily.

                        I sat in a corner closing my eyes. I dozed off. Who the hell make noise when I'm asleep?  I rubbed my eyes and opened them just to witness students walking here and there. Oh! A school.  But it's not my school.  The door is open now, with desks inside.  I think it's a primary school as the student are all small and cute. Kids are always admirable.  I  sat in silence seeing this scenario in front of me. I felt a sense of nostalgia.

                   My primary school days are something that I would never forget and cherish throughout my lifetime. Everyone is going in groups.  Chatting and playing outside the class. There is a little girl who is walking in the middle of the corridor alone. She oddly looks familiar. 

                          Ahh! She is the girl from my last dream. But she looks a bit tall. Why does she have to be in my dreams?  It's odd, isn't it? She straight away walked into a class. She sat in the farther corner of the class. I sound made me turn away from the kid. Oh! The bell rang. Everyone in the corridor went into their respective classes within a minute.  The corridor is now empty again.

                             My gaze went back to the class. A woman entered the class. Everyone greeted her. She must be a teacher. She is teaching addition. She started working out the sums on the blackboard. I answered the questions more quickly than any other student in the class. I love math. There is no use of shouting from here.

                       My eyes again landed on the same girl from my last dream.  She is focused in class. She copied what her teacher wrote on the board. She maintained a blank face. You can't say by seeing her whether she understood the class or not.

                           Ding...Ding..the bell rang again.  Oh, the math class is completed .what's next? As I waited the math teacher greeted the students for the last time and left the class. After a brief minute a male in his thirties, with pale white skin, well-fitted formal, sleek black hair, and a pair of glasses walked inside the class. But I can't see his face properly. Fuck his long hair.

                 He entered the class greeting every student who stood by his arrival. "Kids please sit down " I shouted from here but as expected no one heard. How could I see his face when everyone stands like this? Finally, everyone sat. Where is he? God he too sat. So I can't see him. I turned my gaze back to the girl from my last dream. She has that blank face but there is something I can say she is listening to the class. Might be it's her favourite subject or favourite teacher.  OK, whatever.