Chapter 21 - (Un)Easy Like Sunday Morning

I was listening to a lot of  Lionel Richie when I wrote this, and got inspired.

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to comment and vote, I love you ❤️

~ShoamEmily

~

30th of August, 2008
Michael is 50, Angela is 44, and Jake is 45

Michael: When I woke up, birds were chirping, and I could hear the older kids playing outside.

I wiped the sleep out of my eyes; Angela was sleeping next to me, but the twins were nowhere to be seen.

They must be with Grace. Maybe we can stay in bed a little longer.

I came closer to my wife, admiring how effortlessly beautiful she is. Gently, I stroked her face.

"Mmhm," Angela stretched. "What time is it?"

"I don't know, I just woke up." I smiled at her.

She smiled back, and kissed me. I eased into her as she pulled me closer.

"Grace took the twins earlier," she whispered against my lips. "So we can stay in bed for a while... And I can make it up to you for yesterday..."

My wife climbed on top of me, kissing her way down my body. I felt myself getting hard.

Closing my eyes, for a split second she made me forget about all our problems.

But then Jake came to mind. We have to call him back.

I knew she was only using sex as a distraction right now, anyways.

Angela removed my pants, then got rid of my briefs. "Happy birthday, Mike..."

"Angela, we have to-" I started, but she had other plans. She took me in her mouth, starting to slowly go up and down. "Shit..."

Damn, she knows exactly what she's doing...

"Fuck, Angie, go faster..." I groaned and she obeyed.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, but that didn't stop Angela.

"Mr. and Mrs. Jackson, Good morning," it was one of the housemaids. "Mrs. Jackson's brother just arrived. He said he texted Mrs. Jackson earlier, but she didn't reply."

I covered my mouth with Angela's pillow as she ran her tongue around in just the right way, a muffled groan escaping my lips. When she said she's gonna make it up to me, she meant it.

"A- Ange, I'm gonna-" I grabbed her shoulder tightly and released everything into her mouth.

The housemaid knocked again, "Sir? Ma'am? Are you in there?"

My wife looked me straight in the eyes as she swallowed.

"Tell Luciano we'll be down soon." she said to the housemaid who kept knocking, then her footsteps faded away.

I just stared at her, completely in shock. "What the hell was that, Angela?"

"I'm just having fun with my husband," Angela smirked, repeating what I told her at dinner last night. "And in case you had any doubts about us, I hope they're gone."

I felt myself turn hot and was probably blushing like hell as she got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

~

Luciano and Britney were sitting with our kids outside when we joined them. Leo was cuddled up against Britney, sleeping.

"Ange, it's 11 AM, since when do you sleep in?" my brother-in-law hugged his sister.