Chapter 14 - Visitor Hours

One word for this chapter:

DETAILS.

Have fun, y'all.

~ShoamEmily

~

18th of July, 2008
Michael is 49, Angela is 44

Angela: My eyes fluttered open, the sunlight hitting them.

I sighed. Last night was the worst.
Although I had Michael with me and he was gracious enough to cuddle me to sleep, I woke up from nightmares about Danny.

Even when he's locked up he can get to me. How the hell is that right?

The clock on my nightstand read 7:45, definitely too late for me to be asleep. There was a lot to do today since AJ's party would be starting around noon.

I failed trying to get up since Michael had his arms around me. Being in his hold felt good. And he stayed the entire night, never leaving me once.

"Mmhm," he groaned sleepily. "Good morning."

"Hey."

"How long have you been awake?"

Smiling, I stretched, "No long. Did you sleep well?"

My husband nodded.

"Our bed is really comfortable," he chuckled. "I've been missing out, huh?"

He said our bed.

"Told you."

"We should probably get out of bed, we have a birthday party to set up."

Michael let go of me but I quickly pulled him back. "Just a few more minutes. I missed this."

"Alright." he wrapped his arm around me again.
I lay against his chest, loving how warm and comforting his touch was.

"Thank you for sleeping with me," I whispered. "And sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night."

"Don't be ridiculous, Angela. Your well being is very important to me. I'd do anything to make sure you're alright." he rubbed my shoulder softly.

I kissed his cheek and left my lips there to show him my gratitude. I was well aware of what happened next. My lips slowly travelled down to his jawline, then his neck, and sucked on his skin lightly.

"Angela, ooh..." Michael moaned. He closed his eyes and I could tell he was enjoying it.

Then our lips locked. My husband held my face, deepening the kiss. Quickly, I pulled myself up so I would be sitting on him.

He didn't protest when I started unbuttoning his pajamas' shirt. My hands roamed his upper body as we kissed some more.

Please, no interruptions this time.

Then, Michael pulled my shirt above my head, his big hands finding my breasts. One hand was fondling my nipple while the other's fingers slid down my body and found their way into my pants.

"M- Michael..." I stuttered when his slender fingers started rubbing gently. "Go- go faster!"

I felt my orgasm building up but before I could reach it, I grabbed his hand and yanked it out of my pants.

"I need you," I looked into his eyes. "Please."

My husband kissed me hungrily. I didn't want to ask what's gotten into him at that moment because I never wanted it to end.

Both our pants were off in seconds and so were our undergarments.

I reached over to my nightstand, rummaging through the drawer fast to find a condom. Michael hurried to place it on.