Chapter 9 - Leo

Two chapters in two days! Who's excited?!

I couldn't wait to post this already, so enjoy ❤️
And tell me what you think about the name I chose.

~ShoamEmily

~

26th of May, 2008
Michael is 49, Angela is 44

Michael: I was just about to enter Angela with my fingers when her hand clutched mine.

"Michael." she gulped.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"N- no, I- I think my w- water b- broke."

What?

I pulled my hand out of her pants and stood up. Angela quickly covered her breasts with her arms, blushing deeply.

"This is so embarrassing," she said as I helped her up. More water came running down and stained her sweatpants. "Holy shit, it's really happening."

Suddenly, one of her hands grabbed my shoulder and the other clutched her stomach.

"Contraction?" I asked. She rolled her eyes at me, letting me know that was a stupid question. "Okay, breathe. In and out, Angela... The baby's going to be fine."

"I need to clean up. This is too much-" she cut herself off, her nails digging into my skin.

"Hey, hey... You have to breathe."

With my guidance her breathing steadied.

"I'm okay," Angela groaned, straitening up. "But I really need to clean up. And you need to get me a bag and call Dr. Holden. He's in my contacts, just search my phone."

"I'm not sure leaving you alone is a good idea." I told her as she waddled to the bathroom.

"Michael, I've been through this three times, I know what to do. I'll scream if something happens."

I shook my head, "I'm not leaving you alone like this. Especially since the baby's early."

"Fine, do whatever you want. Just get my phone so we can call my doctor." she rolled her eyes again.

I did as she told. When we entered the bathroom I quickly turned on the shower, and turned away as Angela stripped herself out of her clothes.

She snickered, "Seriously? You were about to fuck me senseless and you can't watch me undress?"

I knew it was her hormones going crazy right now so I ignored her. Angela scoffed, getting into the shower.

As she cleaned herself off, I looked for Dr. Holden in her phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Mrs. Jackson, what a lovely surprise." he said.

"Dr. Holden, it's Michael. Angela's water broke." I told him.

"What? Why? Was she on her feet?"

"No, we, uh... We kinda hit it off..."

I heard him sigh on the other end, "Just get her to the hospital ASAP."

"I will-"

"Michael..." I was cut off by Angela's groans. "Shit. It hurts so much."

A quick glance at my watch told me her contractions were only 5 minutes apart.

"Mr. Jackson? What's going on? Are you there?" Dr. Holden asked.

"Her contractions are 5 minutes apart." I hurried to answer.