Chapter 43 - Ups & Downs

11th of September, 2009
Michael is 51, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Michael: "This is too nice," Angela sighed, dunking herself deeper into the hot, bubbling water of our balcony hot tub. "We owe Paris an apology."

"You owe her one. I was all in for this idea to begin with." I said.

She splashed some water my way, totally missing. I laughed a little, making her eyes roll.

My wife then closed them and leaned back.

I followed her actions, enjoying the view of her and the alps that were spread out in front of us.

Her feet were propped up on my lap, my hands resting on them. Mindlessly, I gently caressed her skin.

The water moved as Angela came closer. "A little higher, Mike."

Opening my eyes, she was now almost against me, our thighs touching.

With her arm around my shoulders, my wife pulled me down for a kiss.

Just like she wanted, I let my fingers go up her thighs, stopping in between them.

It wouldn't hurt to tease her.

"Michael, higher." she complained, opening her legs.

"Like that?" I smirked as I played with the material of the bikini bottom she wore.

With a frustrated groan, she took it off, and quickly pushed herself to sit on me.

I untied her top, "Oh, that's what you want..."

It fell down, exposing her beautiful breasts.

Snickering, she hit my shoulder before kissing me again.

"If you ever tease me like that again..." Angela joked.

"You'll what, babe?"

"I'll make sure you don't get any for a long time. Now take these damn swim shorts off already, they're in my way..."

She eased me into it, grinding over my covered crotch.

"Come on, Mike..."

Just as her hands worked to undress me, a knock on the door was heard.

"Ignore it," Angela ordered, shoving her tongue into my mouth. "Don't let them ruin the mood..."

Distracted from whoever was at the door, I let her take over. Her lips moved against mine hungrily when she took me in.

"Just like that, baby." I moaned.

She kept going and held onto me, her breathing heavy.

A couple minutes passed before louder knocks made her stop. "Damn it. Go see who it is and tell them to go away."

"What happened to 'don't let them ruin the mood?'" I panted as she got off my lap.

"It was already ruined when they knocked." she shrugged.

Annoyed, I found my robe, then went to open the door.

Our bodyguard nodded my way, "Sorry to interrupt, sir."

"No worries. Andre, right?"

"Yes, sir," he said, holding out his phone. "I have a call for you. It's Bill, from London."

Jake. Whatever it is, I can call him later.

"Tell him we're unavailable." I started closing the door.

Andre put a hand on it. "He says it's important."

I rolled my eyes a little, taking the device from him.