Chapter 33 - Stressed

Just a quick author's note, because I haven't done that in a while.

Without spoiling anything, some sensitive dates are coming up in this chapter that I thought were worth mentioning for obvious reasons (don't worry, this isn't a sentimental warning 😉) but I hope you continue reading and like where I'm taking it!

Enjoy ❤️ Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love,
~ShoamEmily

~

26th of May, 2009
Michael is 50, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Angela: I woke from the feeling of sloppy kisses on my thighs.

"Angie, wake up." Michael said against my skin.

"I don't want to," I sighed. "You wore me out last night..."

We came home late yesterday after Lily and Eric's birthday celebrations. That didn't stop him from taking me straight to bed and pleasuring me almost half the night.

He chuckled deeply, "How about I wear you out now, too?"

I finally opened my eyes to see him smile up at me. He kissed my thigh again before propping my legs up on his shoulders.

"One round, we need to get things ready-" I started saying, suddenly feeling his lips on my entrance. "Mmhm... Don't tease me too much, Michael..."

His tongue moved quick, and I moaned loudly. My breath caught in my throat as he went on, my high building up a few minutes into it.

Looking down, Michael's penetrating eyes met mine. He knows exactly what he's doing to me right now...

The way he looked at me made me even more wet; I needed him inside me so badly, my core feeling like it would burst any minute. "M- Michael, please, I need you."

Before I knew it, his tongue stopped working and he slammed into me, making me cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck, Angela..." he groaned as he thrusted faster, harder. "Is that what you wanted?"

I moaned again, "Yes..."

"Louder, baby." my husband demanded.

"Yes! Oh, my- Michael!"

Closing my eyes, I clawed onto him tightly when I finally came, his name leaving my lips in another demanding sigh.

As I tried catching my breath, he continued to move his hips against mine.

The way his mouth slightly opened let me know he was close. "You feel so good, Mike... I'm still so wet for you-"

That was enough to make him shut me up with a kiss. I let out another whimper when he twitched inside me.

He pulled out just in time, and released everything on my thigh with a grunt, the feeling of his liquid on my skin making me hot again.

Michael collapsed next to me. "God, I love you, Angie."

"I love you, too," I laughed breathlessly. "Thank you for the wake up call."

Making sure to kiss his cheek before getting out of bed, I hurried to get in the shower.

The water helped my tired muscles. I was almost done when arms wrapped around my torso from behind.

My husband placed kisses on my shoulder, "You are the most beautiful woman in the world, babe."

"Mike, stop, we really have to go downstairs in a few." I mumbled and turned to face him.

His wet curls made him look so good. Damn, what I would do to him.