Chapter 49 - Christmas Miracle

Hey everyone. Warning you as this is a sensitive message.

I didn't want to write this, but my feelings are too strong at the moment.

I'm sure everyone has seen what has been going on in Israel. A place I call home. Most of you don't know this, but I am Israeli (born and raised). Not mentioning this for any political reason.

Many of my high school classmates are still missing, or have been murdered. My heart is aching with every familiar face that I see.

I'd like to dedicate this chapter and the media song to N. (not saying his name for personal reasons), who we just discovered today was brutally murdered at the desert rave in Reim, Israel on October 7th. He was in my homeroom class for six whole years during middle school and high school. He was the sweetest boy.

May he rest in peace. 💔🕯️

These are scary times for my people. I hope everyone is safe, may we all know quieter days.

Please, be respectful. Any hurtful comment will be deleted.

With that, this chapter is one of my favorites. Enjoy.

Love,
~ShoamEmily

~

25th of December, 2009
Michael is 51, Angela is 45, and Jake is 46

Angela: Michael kissed me again and again, rolling us over in bed.

We woke up a little while ago, after having the most amazing night. We celebrated a year since we renewed our vows, and I couldn't be happier.

It also helped that I finally felt better, actually better. It's crazy what being home, surrounded by family could do to me.

My husband's hands roamed every tiny detail on my body, settling in between my legs.

His erection was noticeably grazing against my entrance.

I let out demanding sigh, impatient as he took his precious time to get me into it, but I didn't need anymore convincing and he knew that.

"Damn it, Mike, just fuck me already." I groaned in frustration.

"Why? I want this to last..." he chuckled mischievously. "I want to see how hot you get by just touching you..."

He opened my legs wider, fingers pressing firmly on my thighs to make me want more.

I wriggled, too bothered already so I simply gave into him. My breath got faster when he teased me some more with that pulsing member of his.

Shuddering at his actions, I was a hot mess. Another playful laugh came from him.

Suddenly, he pushed his tongue into my mouth, making me cry out in pleasure as he thrusted into me.

"God, baby, you feel so good..." his voice was deep.

"Mom!" Eric knocked loudly. "Dad, everyone woke up! We want to open presents!"

"We'll be there soon!" Michael parted our lips, and kept going.

He hit that spot and I screamed. "Y- yes! Mike... Don't stop!"

"Shh, they'll hear us, baby..." he kissed me more.

But just before I felt my high building up, another knock on the door. This time, it was Blanket.

I frowned when he quit thrusting, and promised to make it up to me.

~

With my tongue sticking out and my arms to the back of my head, I tried focusing on a new head wrap style Jada showed me the other day.