1

Chapter 1

    The battle for half-price bento, blocking living expenses and dignity, the moment the clerk left the bento store, the horn of war sounded.

    "Damn it, I can't make it!"

    It's unforgivable to miss a half-price bento just to pick up a 50-yen coin in the sewer!

    Jiujiulin clutched his booty tightly, rushed to the counter past countless passers-by who turned back, his half-price gyudon bento...

    great, there is the last one, wait, stop -

    just staring at a hand Slowly reaching for the last gyudon bento, Jiujiu Lin turned pale with shock, his eyes almost lost their brightness.

    No, there is still a chance.

    Ninety-Nine Lin was shocked, remembering that he had already learned the voice of Dio Brando played by Zi Anren, as long as he uttered Dior's classic lines-

    "Smash, Varudo!" The voice resounded through the refrigerated section of the supermarket.

    Accompanied by the sound effect of the ticking stopwatch, the world presses the pause button, and everyone stops their actions.

    "Huh - we caught up." Jiu Jiulin snatched the lunch box from the cherry-haired boy.

    All right, dinner is settled.

    Ugh... It's so embarrassing. After realizing that he was speaking in public, he silently pulled up the collar of his sweater to cover his flushed cheeks.

    A second passed, time flowed again, Knotaba Yuhito blinked, hey, where is his bento?

    A figure passed by, and he caught sight of the gyudon bento in the opponent's arms.

    "It's so fast." Hu Zhang Youren exclaimed, and he caught up with Jiujiulin in a few steps, "How did

    you do it?

    It 's amazing!" Looking at the big boy with sakura hair, he looks like a milk cat protecting food.

    "Of course it's yours, I won't snatch it." Knotabagi Yuhito waved his hand and asked excitedly, "The one just now, was it pure explosive power? It's completely invisible."

    "...That's right." After hesitating for a second, Jiujiu Lin became unreasonable and angry.

    If you count the explosive power of the time-stopping world, it is indeed him.

    "It's so cool! I'm Yuzu Yuren, can I make friends with you?" Yuzu Yuren followed behind Lin, quickly bought two ice creams, and handed one to Jiujiu Lin.

    Sweet, dessert.

    The smell of sugar penetrated into the tip of the nose, Jiujiulin's eyes were dizzy and dizzy, and he was extremely shaken

    . Before the due date, lighting candles, traveling on the 11th road...

    He has not consumed sugar for two whole months qaq.