27

Chapter 27

    When Jiujiulin arrived, the real person happened to step out of the warehouse gate with Su Nuo's six fingers and the special-grade curse object "Nine Phase Map" No. 13 on his back.

    Seeing the young man, the real man was obviously quite apprehensive, and took a step back with the corner of his mouth dropped. He recalled the fear of being almost killed by Jiujiu Lin not long ago.

    At the moment when the curtain ended perfectly, there were twists and turns, and Ninety-Nine Forest was indeed his lifelong enemy.

    Daoist's eyes are heavy, he has no time to entangle with Ninety-Nine Lin now, Gojo Satoru may break into the account at any time, and at that time, no matter Hana Yu or the two human curse masters, even with him, they will all die at the hands of Gojo Satoru inside.

    He must make a choice now.

    The real person decisively turned into three avatars, holding fingers and a nine-phase map respectively.

    Taking Jiujiu Lin Shiting's ability into consideration, he gave up three fingers, left one clone as a springboard to discard, and threw the other two clones in the completely opposite direction at the same time.

    In this way, no matter which side Jiujiulin chooses to pursue, he can guarantee that the plan will not be completely defeated.

    A new super-curse item...

    Jiujiulin didn't know the existence of the super-class curse-embedded nine-phase map, but it would never be easy to solve something that would cost the curse a lot of time to steal.

    "Smash Varudo!"

    After a little weighing, he rushed directly towards the three fingers in the real clone's hand.

    The judgment lasted four seconds, and the moment Jiujiulin touched the first finger, he immediately called the system to submit.

    The first finger was contained successfully, and the two-faced Su Nuo completed 120 progress. The system announcement sounds.

    When the time-stop was over, Daoist had been prepared for a long time, but he was still surprised by Ninety-Nine Lin.

    He reacted quickly, immediately deformed and wrapped the remaining two fingers to avoid being robbed, and threw a few cyborgs around his head.

    The sticky and ugly reformed man came out of his face, giving up on making an uncertain judgment due to gravity, Jiujiu Lin took a step back, "Steel Chain Finger!"

    A zipper broke the half of the reformed man who was rushing over, and several half-body gurgles fell to the ground.

    The reformed man without lower limbs waved his hands in a funny way, while the lower body without eyes was like a headless fly. He lost his sense of direction and made useless efforts even though the ninety-nine trees were right in front of him.

    The real person who jumped out looked back, and his jaw was almost dropped by Jiujiulin's new "surgery".

    What kind of terrifying growth rate is this? I haven’t seen it for a few days, but I have developed a new technique! The