34

Chapter 34

    "Lord Su Nuo." Li Mei walked to the two sides behind Su Nuo and stood still, took out a roll from his pocket and unfolded it.

    "Su Nuo's fingers!" Ninety-Nine stood up suddenly, and he saw seven fingers neatly arranged on it.

    That's a 720 degree of completion all at once. If you don't grab your hand this time and let your fingers fall out, you don't know how much energy it will take to find it.

    What's more, the two-faced Su Nuo can't be allowed to swallow all seven fingers at once, and no one can guarantee whether the knotweed Youren can adapt quickly.

    If not, it will prolong the time that the two-faced Nuo occupies the dominance of the body, which is not beneficial to them.

    Jiujiulin immediately made a decision, took off the five dice on his head and hid them in his arms, saying, "I'm sorry, Mr. Wutiao, I'm going to join the battle!"

    He checked the system page, Mr. Ranpo, Mr. Wutiao and Bujia Lati's skills are still cooling down and cannot be used.

    The skills of Saiki Kusuo and Takasugi Shinsuke are too strong because of their negative effects, so they don't use them if they can.

    Fortunately, he had activated the filth since Mr. Wutiao was fighting against Leuhu, and it has not stopped. The skill has been maintained for 50 minutes until now. If Jiu Jiulin chooses to turn off the skill now, the cooldown will be 50 hours.

    The skill duration of Zhongya Zhongyuan is linked to the cooldown duration, and the maximum cooldown duration of filth is one month, that is, 30 days and 720 hours. Replacing "hour" with "minute" is the maximum time that the skill can be activated continuously within one judgment - 720 minutes, which is 12 hours. 

    On the field, the position of the large sea urchin head is unclear. At present, it seems that the king of the curse has drawn all his hatred; and the confirmed enemies are the double-faced Su Nuo and Li Mei... Jiujiu Lin wants to catch up with the double-faced Su Nuo   

  Tun The lower finger is scrambling for food, so we must race against time and act immediately.   

  Thoughts flashed by, and after making a decision, he stopped hesitating and immediately started the time-stop judgment "the orld."

The     judgment was successful, and time stopped.

    Controlling his own gravity to decrease, Jiujiulin's speed increased significantly.

    He stared intently at the countdown on his fingers.

    Three seconds, there is still a distance, go faster!

    In a second, he pulled the cloth bag boundary, very good!

    But if he was entangled by Limei's frost spell and stayed to face the three of them, would he still be able to escape?

    After weighing it, at the last second, Jiujiulin reached out and touched Limei's wrist, and the filth spread from the joint of his fingertips all the way to Limei's whole body.