29

Chapter 29

    "...Student Lin, don't stay up late to read ju manga, the setting that the enemy is an old friend has long been outdated."

    Gojo Satoru unceremoniously flicked Jiujiu Lin on the forehead, and added.

    "Besides, Jie was buried with my own hands."

    So who spread the rumor of staying up late to read manga,

    he obviously didn't!

    Jiujiu Lin covered his forehead, unable to explain the whole story to Gojo Satoru for a while.

    However, if you wait for the cd to pass before launching the super reasoning...

    the end of the "super reasoning" will block all information, including records and other people's cognition. A basin of cold water was poured on the system.

    It's really yours, system.

    "But there is a way to evade it." Jiujiulin turned his eyes, raised the corners of his lips to reveal his small canine teeth, and said triumphantly.

    Although he can't remember anything about it, the emotional aftereffects of the cognition remain, and he can exploit this opportunistically.

    The most direct way is to ask the teacher to confirm Mr. Xia Youjie's body, but this is too presumptuous.

    "Tomorrow."

    "Tomorrow I will prove it to the teacher." Jiujiu Lin vowed.

    When the super-reasoning cd passed the next day and he reactivated his skills——

    "If it suits me, everything will be fine.

    " The kind that you need to chant a spell before."

    "It means the moon will destroy you!" Gojo Wujo was overwhelmed with joy, and pointed at Jiujiulin with a "chirp" compared to the moon hare's hand gesture.

    Why do you bring your own sound effects, Mr. Wutiao?

    The system does not have this function!

    The judgment is successful, and there is not much time left for Jiujiulin, only five minutes.

    He didn't care about complaining, and hurriedly grabbed Gojo Satoru, and played the speed of a detective's speech, explaining reasoning to him without stopping.

    "The information of the Tianyuan enchantment that even the conjurers don't necessarily know, the curse can be directly broken. If the newborn curse is strong enough to break the enchantment, it is impossible for the 'window' not to detect it. If it is not the existence of the conjuration world Ghost, then there has always been an extremely powerful and long-lived existence in the curse.” “

    It’s unreasonable to curse for a burst of inspiration and solve a thousand-year-old problem at once, it can only be planned for a long time.

    ” Familiar with him, he also understands that no matter what plan he implements, he cannot avoid Teacher Wutiao." "

    I didn't choose to attack Wutiao when Teacher Wutiao was not in full form, but chose this time point..." "