9

Chapter 9

    What is the human soul like?

    It is pure white and transparent at birth, but as it grows up, negative emotions gradually cling to it.

    Like a crack on a beautiful jade, it cannot be restored. The more you want to repair it, the more it will extend, and finally it will be broken.

    And you, what your soul looks like, let me see!

    The real man could hardly restrain the corners of his mouth from rising.

    "I said—"

    "What are you doing?" Jiujiulin thought he had been hit by the real person's big move, but after four seconds, there was no abnormality on his body.

    Could it be a delayed move? As expected of a boss, there are so many tricks.

    Jiujiulin didn't wait any longer, swung his backhand, and attacked the real person in the face.

    The real person was caught off guard, and he almost changed his shape to avoid the blade that went straight to the neck.

    How is it possible, there is no sign of deformation on the target!

    His face was hideous and he couldn't believe it.

    Could it be that Jiujiulin had noticed from the very beginning that his spells targeted the soul, and had been covering the soul with mantra?

    That being the case, can you maintain full coverage all the time? Can you guess when I will activate the spell?

    The real person's eyes were faintly red, and he no longer backed away, manipulating multiple souls with one mind and two purposes, launching a two-sided attack.

    Jiujiulin fell into a hard fight for a while, and the similarity of 60 could not further develop Shinsuke Takasugi's sword skills.

    After two or three waves of attacks, he gradually showed signs of decline, with wounds of varying degrees on his cheeks, waist, and limbs.

    The five-minute countdown was about to end, Jiujiulin glanced at the hourglass on the panel, and there was not much fine sand left on the upper layer.

    If the fight continues, the second judgment is likely to fail.

    Ninety-nine Lin Xin made a decision. In the last twenty seconds, he gave up part of his defense and chose to give Duohun the final blow. He let the sharp blade transformed from the real person's left hand penetrate into his lower abdomen, and after completely expelling the multiple souls, he turned to fighting against the real person.

    Jiujiulin swung his knife to cut off the real man's hand, double jumped backwards to create a gap to allow time for reaction.

    Here comes the second round of ten-minute judgments.

    "I am the only executioner on this execution ground. This is the guillotine for all of you!"