56: Extra

"Invincible?" Wujo Wu raised his eyebrows, and put his palm on Jiujiulin's shoulders, and the heat continued to pass.

    He leaned down, put it close to Jiujiu Lin's ear, and squinted his eyes in the direction of his exclamation: "Isn't this the Jotaro Kujo who stopped for five seconds~" "How did Mr. Wujo know Mr.

    Jotaro's substitute? " Ability?" Jiujiulin exclaimed.

    "Of course I know." Gojo Satoru snorted softly.

    It's better to say that everyone knows the five-second stop of the Platinum Star as a stand-in messenger.

    Gojo Satoru was dissatisfied with Jiujiu Lin's attention being attracted to him, and simply took him and teleported to Jotaro Kujo in the next second, regardless of whether his behavior was too abrupt.

    "Hello, Mr. Kongtiao, it's our first time meeting." A cluster of small flames rose in Jiujiulin's eyes, shining brightly.

    How many times Dior's time-stop skill has turned the tide in his desperate situation, from which it is not difficult to see how difficult Dior was to deal with back then.

    And the person in front of him was the one who defeated Dio Brando at the age of seventeen!

    The Mr. Jotaro in front of him is much more stable than the one in the Dior expansion film, but his height has remained the same... tall for decades.

    Ninety-Nine Lin raised his head vigorously, once again feeling the world's malice towards the little dwarf.

    "Hello." Kujo Jotaro looked down at Kujubayashi, nodded in response, and then looked at a certain white hair behind him that could not be ignored.

    Iconic round sunglasses and white fur. Kujo Jotaro immediately matched the person in front of him with the rumored "Gojo Satoru".

    If he remembers correctly, this Mr. Gojo seems to be the same age as him... Jotaro Kujo swept across the other's straight back without a trace, and its owner was still bowing and playing around three seconds ago.

    The mature Mr. Kujo couldn't see Gojo Satoru's eyes hanging under the sunglasses, but it didn't prevent him from smelling a familiar arrogance from the other party's scorching gaze.

    The twenty-eight-year-old Gojo Satoru was even more arrogant than the seventeen-year-old Jotaro Kujo.

    Gojo Satoru, who almost didn't lose to others in height, stood upright, secretly competing one-sidedly, extremely childish.

    "What a coincidence, it turns out that Mr. Kujo is also hunting down serial killers." Jiu Jiulin broke the vaguely condensed atmosphere between them.

    Is it now popular among Japanese young people to go beyond the lengthy polite words and cut into privacy? impossible.

    Kujo Jotaro paused for a moment, with subtlety in his eyes.

    No wonder there is an atmosphere between the two people who seem to be incompatible at first glance, and it is difficult for others to blend in. It turns out that the seemingly reliable blond young man is also a master who plays cards out of common sense.