30

Chapter 30

    At 19:00, a tent with a diameter of 800 meters appeared in Shibuya.

    Only ordinary people are blocked, but magicians are allowed to come in and out.

    "Bring Gojo Satoru,"

    the panicked crowd repeated over and over again.

    "Teacher Wutiao." Jiujiu Lin, who also received the news, quickly called Wutiao Satoru, "The upper management wants to clear it alone?" "

    This is obviously a plan for Teacher Wutiao, please take me with you!" "

    Ah no, no, no Carrying it around, or carrying it with you! Well, if you have an opinion...Does the teacher mind if there is an extra zipper on the clothes?" In

    the next second, Gojo Satoru appeared in front of him, curiously lifted a corner of the blindfold, and asked: "Lin Jiang, what is this? Is there any new magical boy spell next time?"

    Jiujiu Lin gradually got used to the teacher's nonchalant appearance, and said perfunctorily, "It's not a magical boy, just an ordinary person. The teacher will know in a while."

    Uh... to open the zipper Where is it? Jiujiulin compared his vision, and gestured the approximate position of his head on Wutiao Wu's body.

    Right here.

    "Steel Chain Finger!"

    If the judgment is successful, you will get the right to use the zipper once within five minutes.

    Gojo Satoru lowered his head and saw a long zipper inexplicably ripped apart from the collarbone from the left shoulder to the right shoulder. Looking at it with six eyes, a different-dimensional space appeared out of thin air in the zipper.

    "Then can I stuff myself into my body?"

    Wutiaowu reached into the zipper with his left hand and tried to put his head in, but Jiujiulin grabbed the white hair on the back of Wutiaowu's head dripping with cold sweat.

    "It's only five minutes, teacher, don't play any more, let me in first!" Jiujiulin grabbed Wujou's collar with a puzzled expression on his face, how could he jump in handsomely?

    "Hahaha little dwarf." Gojo Satoru saw the distressed expression on his face and laughed.

    Then he picked up his collar and stuffed the man in.

    Ninety-Nine Lin silently supported his forehead. Should it be said that Mr. Wutiao's shoulders are wide enough to allow him to slip in?

    He left a hole in the zipper and didn't close it all the way.

    In this way, he can see the outside scene from the gap, and he can also tear it out along the opening in time. It is a bit of a useless teacher's coat... I hope the price

    is not too expensive, and it is best within the range of his compensation.

    Jiujiulin prayed.