7

Chapter 7

    "There are Wutiao teachers for dubbing roles... So, in fact, have you broken the dimensional wall in the system!" Jiu Jiulin diverged his thinking.

    As an animation practitioner, he has never heard of the seiyuu and their dubbing roles displayed by the system. Is it another world?

    The system explained that human inspirations and dreams often come from fragments of another world, and the agreement parties can understand them in the way they like.

    "Hmm..." Seeing that the system didn't want to say more, Jiujiulin dismissed the idea of ​​asking.

    "There is still one more character to be unlocked. Teacher Wutiao is the strongest, so I decided to unlock Teacher Wutiao." Jiujiulin rubbed his hands together, and raised his head and legs.

    He has great confidence in Mr. Wujo!

    Part of the expansion pack for the character Gojo Satoru has been unlocked, please confirm with the agreeer.

    "Why only part of it!" Ninety-Nine Lin looked at the unlocking level of the expansion pack, which only reached 30, and questioned his soul.

    A complete understanding of a character's life is extremely important for a voice actor's performance. There is not even half of the expansion pack, how can he use Wutiao teacher's big move?

    There is no complete fate of the living characters yet.

    "How could Dior... Oh yes, Dior's ashes have already been scattered over Egypt..." Jiujiu Lin then clicked on the expansion pack of Takasugi Shinsuke, good guy, he was a fighter against barbarians in the Edo period.

    "Wait, the unlocked part of Mr. Wutiao is not complete, is it? Here, Mr. Wutiao and Xia Youjie have become friends, and the next sentence directly becomes that Mr. Wutiao killed the traitor Xia Youjie."

    "Your information in the system is like me writing a math problem. After writing the word 'solution', I write the answer directly. Hey, there is no key problem-solving step, and the grading teacher will only give one point at most!" Jiujiulin pointed at the information and complained.

    It was rare for the system to say a long string of words.

    We also want to... But the regulatory authorities and the Fateline Protection Association do not allow it. All the information of the living people can only be explored by the agreement party first. After triggering, we will restore the truth and show it to the agreement party.

    Once we provide information that exceeds the degree of exploration of the agreement party, we will be warned at least, and our business license will be revoked at worst.

    Even the rogue system can get a business license... Jiu Jiulin's eyes wandered.

    He understood that there was no room for redemption in this matter.

    "There are quite a variety of ways to use your skills." He studied the layout and sighed.

    Shinsuke Takasugi and Satoru Gojo's skill usage is different from Dio Brando's.