5

Chapter 5

    "Okay!"

    "Absolutely not!"

    Two voices sounded at the same time, Jiujiulin and Yuzhang Youren looked at each other.

    "Lin is not a container physique, and the fingers of the two-faced Su Nuo are highly poisonous. Fu Hei said that ordinary people would die instantly if they swallowed it." Knottoma Zhang Youren frowned, disapproving.

    "So it's like this... It seems that the knotweed is the chosen one."

    After Jiujiulin finished speaking, he heard the little friend's mouth sneer, full of ridicule and disdain.

    Immediately, he realized something from Jiujiulin's words, "Hahahahaha, so that's the case."

    No wonder the curse of the crowd was calm, this kid didn't know his identity at all.

    The corner of his mouth grinned maliciously, and he said, "Didn't Six Eyes tell you, it's not a human cursed brat." The

    two of them didn't realize what the two-faced Su Nuo was saying for a while.

    "What is he talking about?" Knotabagi Yuhito pointed to the mouth under his eyes.

    "It seems to be scolding me... not human?" Jiujiulin pointed at himself with his only remaining hand.

    Snapped! Youren slapped his face with a palm, covering Su Nuo's mouth and eyes on both sides, "Leave him alone, he may have lived too long and his brain will be broken." "

    A curse that died of excessive bleeding hahaha, really Pleasant." Chapter 2 Opened his mouth from the back of Knotweed Yuren's hand, and poked at the pain point of Knotweed Yuren.

    Jiujiulin's pain tone was extremely low and naturally he didn't feel it, and the knotweed Youren standing opposite him faced his pale and gray face due to blood loss.

    Knotaba Yuhito tore the hem of his clothes into strips of cloth, and gave him simple first aid, but it still couldn't stop his life from passing.

    Jiujiulin poked the system, "What's wrong with my body?"

    The system that didn't sell Amway didn't bother to pay attention to him, and pulled out the "User Registration Agreement" perfunctorily, and drew out a line of words.

    He rubbed his chin, although he didn't know what this spirit was, but it was obvious that there was a lot of content in it. In other words, he really wasn't human.

    That's right, if he swallowed his finger and died immediately, why bother to do so?

    On the side, the special class who was ignored by the two cursed, screamed angrily, and the voice was harsh.

    "It's so noisy!"

    "Stop shouting!"

    The two turned their heads and shouted at the same time.