8

Chapter 8

    Jiujiulin is making preparations before leaving.

    The sword that Gojo Satoru gave him has elegant curvature and beautiful posture, and the cold light on the blade is hidden in the smooth arc, which is absolutely extraordinary.

    Jiujiu Lin, who knew something about the background of the Wutiao family, was afraid that Wutiao Wu would take a collection-level knife for himself, so he immediately refused.

    "If you don't want Lin Jiang, just throw it away. The teacher just picked one up from a pile of trash. Hmm... why don't you melt it down and forge some daggers? Youren's Tuzumo was broken before." See Gojo

    Satoru Really planning to throw the unknown Da Dao into the forging furnace, Jiujiu Lin hurriedly jumped up and snatched

    the sword from Gojo Satoru's hand, "Mr. Wujo, I will protect it well." Lin found a piece of cloth and wrapped it carefully. It was too conspicuous to walk into the crowd with the big lala hanging on his waist, so he stuffed the knife into a long cylindrical sports bag and carried it on his back.

    "Lin, what did you do last night? The dark circles under your eyes are comparable to those of Senior Fat Da." Looking at the dark circles under Jiujiu Lin's eyes, Yu Zhang Youren couldn't help asking.

    "Ah... this." Jiujiu Lin's eyes wandered, he couldn't say that he practiced Takasugi Shinsuke's lines until the middle of the night, so as not to be disconnected in time for the next battle.

    "Eh... the new ju is very good-looking, and the time has passed before you know it." He found an excuse.

    "Lin is really reading manga." Knotabagi Yuhito said "I had expected it".

    "Restraint." Even Fu Heihui came over to persuade him not to be too addicted to hot-blooded comics.

    Did he expose his otaku attributes before? Jiujiulin was puzzled, but still nodded to accept the concern from his friends.

    The assistant supervisor assigned to Jiujiulin for this task is a taciturn middle-aged man, and he stopped talking after introducing the situation of the site.

    "The station is being repaired under the pretext of repairing. The station will temporarily suspend operations from 2:00 to 3:00 pm today. The flow of people will be reduced to a minimum within an hour. We can only use this time to investigate as soon as possible." Arriving at the platform, the two went to confirm the

    scene Condition.

    Because of the outage, there was no one around. In order to prevent it from being too late to deal with emergencies, Jiu Jiulin took out the knife from his backpack in advance and hung it on his waist.

    Several police officers cast puzzled looks, and he bent his eyes, "Sorry, it's a personal hobby."

    There was nothing in the compartment at the scene of the crime, and the positions of the two victims who fell to the ground were drawn with white lines body contour.