47

Chapter 47

    Takamura is undoubtedly dead.

    But the development of the situation is exactly as he said, and everything has just begun.

    A message popped up on the 200,000 game registration screens in Yokohama at the same time, announcing the start of the god game called Final Judgment.

    "The lunatic strapped a bomb on 101 people. The bomb will explode in 23 hours and 50 minutes. Save 100 criminals or save 1 citizen. Please choose which side you want to save. Press the red button to save citizens x1. Press the

    green

    button button, save the criminals x100.

    Note that the trial will end in 23 hours and 49 minutes, the estimated time for statistics is 1 minute, and the executive staff will be in place for 10 minutes. Please continue to pay attention to the live broadcast of the voting results on this page. I wish all the judges a happy game)."

    New

    One The round of trials has aroused great enthusiasm and discussion among people. If you click on any forum, the hot post must be about the red-green debate.

    Meanwhile, the Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency receive an identical package.

    The Central Plains also received.

    Accepted by Atsushi Nakajima.

    "The green button holds the life of a citizen. Please press the button live and detonate the bomb on him within ten minutes of the voting result [attached website] being determined. Please follow the rules of the game, otherwise Yokohama will continue for 24 hours

    . Hours of random death.

    Thank you for your cooperation and I wish you a happy game."

    Zhong Yuanzhong also read the blue veins on his forehead, almost crushed the note, dark red filth wrapped around his body faintly, "Provoke the port mafia? I want to crush this Ignorant bastard!"

    He immediately ordered to find out the operator behind the website, but was told that the operator died just yesterday.

    After a second round of verification, the intelligence department basically determined that both the kidnapper and the game planner point to the dead Gao Cun. The former has only suspected evidence for the time being, while the latter is certain.

    Another point is that Kujubayashi, Osamu Dazai and Atsushi Nakajima were at the scene as witnesses of Takamura's suspected suicide.

    With the mastermind dead, what are the chances that the plan will be perfected by relying solely on the arrangements made before his death?

    There must be other factors.

    Nakahara also upholds the consistent thinking. When something incomprehensible happens, if Osamu Dazai is one of the participants, then the problem must be Osamu Dazai!