42

Chapter 42

    We encountered an attack in Rome, and the enemy's stand-in ability was very difficult, but luckily we were killed.

    In addition, we successfully met with the mysterious person. After hearing about your deeds, Mr. Polnareff strongly stated that he must meet you before leaving Italy. —— Giorno

    So far, the assassination team and Diablo's personal guards have been dealt with. After Giorno returned to the headquarters, he began to take over all of Diablo's forces.

    When receiving the text message from Giorno, Jiujiu Lin had already fished out the Tenni Hoko from the shallow sea.

    He never expected that Teacher Wutiao's handy seal was really handy, without any exaggeration.

    Because Jiujiulin couldn't see Melancholic Blues, Apaki relayed to him the movements of the white-haired man.

    "He held the knife, probably used the technique you mentioned, and then threw the thing out like water. It seemed that the number of bounces was not ideal, so he pretended not to see it, turned around and left." Looking at the purple

    hair With the man's indescribable expression, Jiu Jiulin felt a picture appear in front of his eyes.

    "...Thank you very much." I would also like to thank Mr. Wutiao, who is not good at swimming, otherwise he would have to dive farther to get super-class spell objects.

    In fact, Jiujiulin couldn't break the seal on the Tianni Hoko. The seal fixed the special-grade cursed object on the bottom of the sea and could not be moved.

    With an idea, he used the steel chain fingers to divide the Tianni Hoko into several parts, the circuit of the technique was broken, and the seal was invalidated. He put it in a bag and brought it back.

    [Fragmented Tennishoko]

    Eleven years have passed, may I ask Mr. Gojo, has your technique improved now? [Touch][Touch]—Ninety-nine Lin Yuan

    's Gojo Satoru in Japan dug out this memory from a corner, and he immediately teleported to the beach and threw a stone full of confidence.

    Seeing the stone sank without hesitation, Gojo Satoru's expression remained unchanged, and he picked up another stone and imbued it with spell power.

    Refreshingly, he recorded a video of a stone jumping eighty-eight times, sent it to Jiujiulin, and attached a link to an article-the world record for water drifting was born, eighty-eight jumps in a row!

    Lin Jiang, do you want to compare, my stone can jump all the way from the Sea of ​​Japan to the Mediterranean [proud]. ——Gojo Satoru

    , didn't the teacher think I couldn't see that you were cheating?

    Ninety-Nine Lin always had a feeling of being unexpected and reasonable.

    "What's wrong?" Seeing him slowing down, Apache turned around and asked politely.

    I felt familiar with the indescribable expression on his face.