19

Chapter 19

    The low, dilapidated board houses stand on the rocks, Leibo Street-the sewer of Yokohama, a paradise for exiles.

    The blond young man with a scabbard on his waist looked like a scabbard. With a smile on his face, he stepped into this place while talking with the white-haired young man beside him.

    On the corners and alleys, countless pairs of eyes stared at them, and the targets were mainly on the blond youth.

    Relying on the fact that he has learned a little boxing kung fu, the innocent and rich kid who goes into Leibo Street with his head covered to fight against injustices, is lucky to bump into one in a month, and he is a fat sheep that everyone loves to see.

    "Lin, how do we choose the target to rob?" Atsuichi Nakajima was inattentive and forgot to cover for Jiujiu Lin.

    He covered his mouth in annoyance, but found that Jiujiulin didn't notice the wrong address.

    So even Lin himself acquiesced in robbery?

    "It's not 'we', it's me." Jiu Jiulin pointed to himself.

    "Let's rest aside..."

    Atsushi Nakajima's mouth twitched, wanting to refute. In fact, he is not as weak as Lin thinks, he just hasn't eaten for a day - but even if he is full,

    he can't beat Lin Lai Then...

    Ninety-Nine Lin took a rough look around, and there were at least seven or eight people lurking around, ready to move.

    He led Atsushi Nakajima, who was unconscious, into a dark alley, in order to lure the prey to the door, and answered him, "We don't need to choose the target, and the one who comes to the door is what we are looking for." Atsushi Nakajima walked and

    suddenly After being lifted up and placed behind his little friend, he turned his head and looked back, seeing that it was a dead end.

    A cold light flashed out of the corner of his vision, and he called out the name of his little friend in doubt, "Lin?" In the blink of an eye

    , Jiujiu Lin put the knife back into its sheath and said, "Dun, it's okay, it's just that two people bumped into each other." Porcelain is just poured in front of me."

    Actual combat is the best training, and his sword skills are getting better, although he is still far from the 100% Takasugi, but as long as he is not facing an opponent at the level of Akutagawa Ryunosuke, he is basically fine.

    Glancing outside to confirm that there was no second wave of enemies, he took two steps to the side to give Atsushi Nakajima his vision.

    "Really?" Atsushi Nakajima obviously didn't believe it.

    Although he didn't see Lin Badao, he could hear it with his ears!

    Jiujiulin chuckled, and gently pushed Atsushi Nakajima forward, "Really, go and open the treasure chest to collect the loot. Let's buy some bread mats to cushion our stomachs first."