38

Chapter 38

    Italy, Sardinia.

    The salty sea breeze lifted the corner of Ninety-Nine Lin's jacket, and he lowered his head to send a text message to Gojo Satoru.

    Mr. Wujo, I have arrived in Sardinia. ——Ninety-Nine

    Linlin Sauce, buy handmade chocolates and put them aside~ The teacher also wants tuna roe Kikufu [rolling] [rolling]. ——Gojo Satoru

    is obviously not a star in the travel series at all, and Ichiban is the whereabouts of Tianni Hoko, so there is no Kikufu with this taste in the world!

    Jiujiulin complained three times in a row, and decided to go back and paste chocolate and fish roe on the face of the unreliable adults.

    Add another Xijiufu, and with a snap, Xijiufu turns into fish roe chocolate edamame flavor, exceeding the requirement!

    Alas——

    seeing Wujo's teacher's disinterested appearance, Tian Ni Hoko can only rely on three points of hard work, and seven points are doomed.

    Ninety-Nine Forest looked around and walked towards a direction with a high concentration of mana.

    The concentration of curses in Italy cannot be compared with that in Japan. Along the way, he only saw a few sporadic miniature curses rolling around in the wind. Seeing him rushing into the green belt beside the road, Curse trembled.

    Ninety-Nine Lin swayed around roughly, expelling the strongest third-level curse on the island, and he lost his way forward.

    Just as he was about to use the skill "Super Reasoning" to find out, a heavy male voice called Jiujiu Lin.

    "Lost stranger, the challenge you are facing, fate will guide you on the right path." The fortune teller on the street said.

    "What's your opinion, sir?" Jiujiulin looked at the fortune-teller. He was wearing a purple forehead protector, and he was wearing a big robe covering his head to his feet. He had the air of a charlatan.

    Jiujiulin can speak fluent Italian, thanks to the fact that he bought a seven-day experience card for the Italian language pack on the plane.

    Although there is no such function in the page, it is based on the accumulative record of money-making system that never refuses anyone, plus the extra fee he paid.

    On the same day, he successfully tried the Italian experience card, which lasted for five minutes, and it was not a problem for him to speak, write, read and write.

    Jiujiulin was very satisfied, and said that he would pay to activate it when he arrived in Italy.

    "Whether a foreigner wants to come to a "divination", it is cheaper for you, only 20,000 lire. The fortune teller propped up his upper body with both hands, and leaned towards him. A beam of sunlight reflected from the crystal ball on the table dazzled people's eyes.

    With the mentality of treating a dead horse as a living horse doctor, Ninety-Nine Lin said, "Okay."

    After finishing speaking, he stood still in front of the fortune-telling booth.