52

Chapter 52

    Gojo Satoru gently leaned his head against the wall, turned his face slightly away from the direction of the students, and didn't care much.

    Jiujiulin glanced secretly, seeing that Teacher Wutiao was not looking at him, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Thanks to the system's pain relief, he didn't feel much pain when the scalpel cut open his chest and the miniature bomb was taken out.

    "I'm going to trouble Miss Xie Ye again." Jiujiulin pursed her lips in embarrassment, lowered her eyes and thanked her.

    Yosano Akiko noticed a faint dimple on his left cheek.

    She looked at the young man who had wandered between life and death several times and still had clear eyes. Although she knew that this was an abnormal idiot, she couldn't help but relax her movements.

    The extremely dazzling white light of "Please Don't Die" blocked the sight of doctors and patients, Gojo Satoru turned his head and cast his gaze in the direction of Jiujiu Lin.

    In fact, there is no need to look at the six eyes, and the five senses are clear during the whole treatment process. Including the bomb that was attached to the student's heart and beat with the pulse, he could see how it squeezed the flesh and blood around it, entrenched in Jiujiu Lin's chest.

    The tip of the knife cut through the white skin, bright red blood rushed out, and the student's expression was indifferent, as if he had been used to it for a long time.

    When the white light was weak, Gojo Satoru's hand rested on Yosano Akiko's shoulders through the infinite technique, "May the doctor give us a little private space?" He shook his phone and said, "The money has been transferred to the

    account It's up."

    The customer is God, and Yosano Akiko glanced at "God" and said, "Of course it's no problem, please do."

    Gojo Satoru pulled the chair and reversed, straddled his legs and rested his chin on the back of the chair. Point the removed bomb at the light with your fingers.

    "It's really a beautiful bomb~"

    Ninety-Nine Lin Zheng lowered his head and buttoned his buttons, and he felt a sense of crisis when he heard his meaningful words.

    The teacher is going to start digging up old accounts! Do you want to make up some impromptu excuses to fool Teacher Wutiao?

    No, Gojo-sensei is not Mori Ogai... after all, I still don't want to lie.

    Because he couldn't explain his series of behaviors, and didn't want to put himself in an embarrassing situation, Jiujiulin decided to preemptively "Teacher is like this—" Wujo Wu's eyes focused

    on him instantly, Jiujiulin seemed to be Seeing those eyes full of stars, the Adam's apple was so nervous that he couldn't help shaking his hands quietly.

    "There must be other means to constrain Tian Yuan from the high-level, so we need to consider the pressure from both parties at the same time..."