49

Chapter 49

    "Ordinary people? Sir, whose position are you speaking from?" Jiujiulin asked back, and the words used by the other party were condescending.

    He turned his head and saw the color of the chess pieces represented by Gogol. Logically speaking, the color of the golden general’s chess pieces should be the same as that of Fyodor, but in his eyes, it was a gray color.

    Jiujiulin's eyes flickered slightly, and the position of the white-haired magician was worth exploring.

    If the super-reasoning guess is correct, one of the prerequisites for Fyodor's ability to activate is to admit his own crimes. Due to insufficient information, it is temporarily impossible to determine whether the inner confession package is not included, and Jiujiulin tends to include it.

    No matter from which angle you look at it, this can be regarded as a very sinister trigger condition. No one has never done wrong things, and it is impossible for someone to truly achieve spiritual detachment, so that everyone in the world will go forward with guilt.

    Under Fyodor's scheming, if he hadn't locked the disturbing past in the memory palace just now, he would not be able to say those indifferent words without any fluctuations in his heart.

    Jiujiulin glanced around secretly, at least five monitors were hidden in the room.

    Mr. Kim Jiang openly admitted his crimes in front of Fyodor. Is this voluntarily handing over his life to the Russians?

    Doesn't the magician know Fyodor's ability

    ? The leak of the precondition of this triggering ability is meaningless, and it is unlikely.

    Then if the two are close companions...

    Hiss - it sounds particularly uncomfortable on Fyodor.

    Jiujiulin was frightened by his own thoughts, and shivered.

    "As a normal person, it is very common to feel guilty about taking other people's lives." Gogol described himself as an ordinary person with the exaggerated expressiveness unique to magicians.

    No matter how you look at it, the corners of your mouth are always raised, which looks weird.

    The cloak and the red pom-poms adorning the ends of his hair dangled in the air as he made dramatic, dramatic movements.

    Jiujiulin's eyes were unconsciously drawn to him.

    Then he heard Gogol's clear voice.

    "Ask, what is the way to break the emotional cage of guilt?" The magician was curious about his indifferent posture, which was clearly not written in the materials.

    Jiujiulin glanced at Gogol's gorgeous costume between a clown and a magician, and "Super Reasoning" found a secret door leading to Fyodor from the magician's fiery eyes.

    According to the details he observed, he pieced together the image of Gogol.

    The magician in front of him is like a shooting star shining across the sky. His flamboyant attire and behavior are undoubtedly contrary to the world. What is he burning his life for