40

Chapter 40

    A huge black and white chessboard is spread out at the foot of the Ninety-Nine Forest. "King General" Diablo is already approaching the Emerald Coast. Not far from "King General", one black king is alone, and the other white king is surrounded by several Reversi scattered.

    Ninety-Nine Lin Gekong pinched the fleeing "King General" and pulled it across the chessboard in one step, pulling the chess piece back in front of his eyes.

    Seeing his rogue-like step, the system was so startled that it almost forgot to run the program.

    But looking at the skill introduction, it is indeed within the reasonable range of the rules...

    After a long silence, the system temporarily allowed the order to pass, and then it reported Jiujiulin's bug behavior.

    It is enough to take advantage of loopholes once, no more.

    Seeing that the system didn't stop him, Ninety-Nine Lin's eyes lit up.

    In fact, even if he didn't test the tolerance of the system, he also prepared other moves, but the success means that the versatility of the chessboard has been raised to a whole level!

    Thanks to Mr. Wutiao for his wonderful ideas.

    After seeing Orihara Rinya's independent rules, chess and Japanese shogi fly together, and the magical chess game where black and white chess are scattered all over the place, Jiujulin feels powerless.

    So he imitated a chessboard and invited Mr. Wutiao to play chess with him.

    I always feel that Mr. Yiwujo's character will have strange trends.

    Sure enough, Gojo Satoru followed the rules of each type of chess in the first few moves. After persisting for less than two minutes, a certain white-haired teacher leaned on the table and picked up the queen and the king who knocked down the ninety-nine forest.

    He clasped his palms together and announced, "Hey—the teacher won~"

    Ninety-Nine Lin stared blankly for a few seconds, and suddenly realized that there is no uniform rule in the messy chess game, and he can move as he wants!

    Ninety-Nine Lin, who has successfully practiced, is looking at the two chess games in Japan, and he said with great interest

    "Next time, put Mr. Fyodor, the white queen of Yokohama, next to the black queen, Mori Ogai, who is surrounded by black and white chess, and try it, maybe there will be a different kind of spark~"

    Prohibition of moving between chess pieces! The system has just received a reply, and it justifiably dismissed him.

    It is forbidden to move across the chessboard, and the negotiators are requested to strictly follow the agreement.

    Jiujiulin opened the skill introduction and saw that there were two more constraints.

    "You guys patched pretty fast." Jiujiulin regretfully closed the system panel.