12

Chapter 12

    Yoshino Junpei is hostile to the curse for the first time.

    The monster's huge eyeballs turned to him, as if looking at a piece of meat, pure malice and murderous intent hit him directly.

    Absolutely, absolutely not let it get close to mother!

    Regardless of the glass fragments on the ground scratching the soles of his feet, he summoned Shikigami Yodotsuki, and comforted him, "It will be fine soon, and I will explain to my mother later." The poison carried by Yodotsuki successfully paralyzed the curse

    . The two seized the opening of the curse and delivered the final blow.

    "Junpei is amazing!" Knotabagi Yujin stretched out his palm.

    Yoshino Junpei's body preceded his heart, and he had already high-fived him when he came back to his senses.

    For the first time, he noticed that the corners of his mouth were raised and his eyes reflected in the pupils of the knotweed.

    That was his dream self.

    Jiujiulin took the water glass handed over by Yoshino's mother, drank it all in one gulp, and finally swallowed Su Nuo's fingers.

    The three of them looked at the broken glass and the fallen vases and decorations on the ground belatedly. With a tacit understanding, they slid and knelt down in front of their mother.

    "I'm sorry!" x3

    Yoshino's mother rubbed the center of her brows helplessly, unable to speak out when she was angry, "Really, I can't forgive you if I don't explain well." "

    Shunpei, bandage the wound on your foot first."

    The three of them sat down On the sofa, you and I recounted the matter to my mother.

    When she heard that her child had been subjected to school violence for a long time, Yoshino's mother frowned tightly, her eyes were faintly red, and her hand was bandaged unconsciously. "

    Yoshino Junpei almost cried, he covered his mouth to prevent himself from shouting in embarrassment.

    Mom, be gentle, it hurts too much.

    After the bandage was finished, Yoshino's mother was overwhelmed with emotion, she could hardly hide her gaffe, and hurriedly said, "No matter what choice Junpei makes, mom will support you, the house is too messy, I'll clean it up." Her hands trembled uncontrollably, thinking

    of Junpei didn't like the smell of cigarettes, so he stopped the idea of ​​smoking.

    When she turned her back, several people noticed that she raised her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes.

    Yuzu Yuhito was the first to break the silence in the room, talking about a movie that will be released next month.

    "The one next month..." Yoshino Junpei suddenly stopped talking, made a decision and said slowly, "I have decided to move out of Tokyo with my mother." "Not bad."