32

Chapter 32

    A drop of sweat slipped from between the forehead of the knotweed Youren, he scratched his cheek, "Er...you may not know. My last relative, my old man, passed away a few months ago." "I have no impression of my parents, no

    matter Why can't you be my brother..." Hirohito Kojo looked at the expression on the black-haired man's face and whispered more and more.

    The aura around the swelling body became increasingly low, and even the black mist could be faintly seen in the background.

    "No. I've already confirmed it. Youren, the real brother I have never met, my only younger brother." Ignoring the defensive posture of several people towards him, Bao Xiang calmly walked up to Yuzhang Youren and stood still, showing A strong will to protect.

    "I have three parents, the human mother who gave birth to us, the curse spirit who combined with the mother, and... the extremely hateful Kamo Xianlun who mixed blood into it and insulted the mother." "Whether it is Xia Youjie or Kamo

    Xianlun , There are exactly the same stitching marks on the head. Yuren, your parents' heads..."

    Yuzu Yuren interrupted him, and changed the subject clumsily.

    "It seems that the curse in Shibuya Station has been cleared up. Where is Mr. Wujo?"

    He subconsciously stepped back half a step to the side, his eyes fixed on the bulging face and looked back.

    "He's been sealed." Mentioning an incongruous white hair, the bulging phase's eyes shifted slightly, and said calmly.

    "What!" Knotabagi Yujin exclaimed in shock, unaware of the unnaturalness in the words of the first sight.

    Jiujiulin turned the corner and appeared in front of his friends.

    The young man's eyes were downcast, his expression was sad, but his tone was slightly exaggerated.

    He testified, "Teacher Wutiao...Although he has solved all the curses, it is a pity," "

    Because he was too busy mocking curses to forget the time, he accidentally stood within four meters of the prison gate for a full minute." "

    Already... ..." Ninety-Nine Lin gritted his teeth to hold back his smile, took out a super-grade spell from his bosom, and showed it to everyone.

    Added word by word: "It's sealed."

    The prison gate suddenly increased the force, and Jiujiu Lin was almost brought down to the ground. He had to use the other hand to support the special curse object together, so he didn't make a fool of himself. .

    "Teacher, I'm sorry I was wrong." He struggled to maintain the sad expression on his face, and secretly apologized to Teacher Wutiao while taking back the prison gate.

    Gojo Wu crossed his legs, holding the little yellow duck pendant in his left hand, and a few fruit candies in his right hand.