4

Chapter 4

    "The 'window' has confirmed the curse fetus. 90% of the personnel have been evacuated. According to the judgment of the scene, we have sealed off the juvenile courtyard." Assistant supervisor Yiji Jiegao introduced the general situation of the mission.

    As soon as Jiujiulin got off the car, his hairs stood on end. He quietly moved two steps towards his little friend to absorb the warmth of the Little Sun of the Knotweed Stick.

    Listening to Yiji Jiegao grading the curses of Polygonum cuspidatum Yujin, he looked towards the youth academy.

    The continuous rain was ominous and seeped into the ground. I don't know if it was his illusion, but the nearby mantras faintly centered on a certain point and slowly gathered.

    "Your mission is to rescue and confirm the survivors." Yidizhi Jiegao said seriously.

    The tent fell, enveloping the four of them.

    "Jade dog."

    "Wow." Jiujiulin followed at the end, seeing a fluffy and majestic dog born under Fu Heihui's hands.

    The art of creating life is amazing.

    Another cool guy who likes fur. As expected, Fu Heihui is just like what Youren said, he is a good person!

    Jade Dog took the lead, and several people followed behind. Jiujiulin's physical strength was no better than the three of them, and he was slightly behind.

    Turning the corner, the intersection when we came closed silently.

    As soon as he stepped into the open space in front of him, Jiujiulin suddenly felt a chill down his spine.

    "Wait!" He called everyone.

    "Lin, what's the matter?" Knotabagi Yujin asked slowly.

    "How do I feel..." Encouraged by Yuzu Yujin's eyes, Jiujiu Lin said what he was about to swallow, "Surrounded by some kind of cold spell power." "Don't be scary, bastard.

    " Yes, suddenly stumbled to my feet.

    "It's just a feeling, Nagasaki is sorry, I'm sorry." Jiujiu Lin clasped his hands together and said.

    "What is it?" the bad-tempered Kaginizaki Wild Rose softened her tone while looking at the starry eyes on the face of the blond hair.

    Damn, it's the type of pool noodles that make people unable to lose their temper.

    "Corpse!" Knotabagi Yujin exclaimed and stopped.

    Jiujiu Lin just caught a glimpse of the dark red blood on the ground, and immediately covered his eyes with his hands, cheering himself up in his heart.

    You are the one who wants to save the world, it's just a corpse, and you've seen your own corpse!

    Gathering up a little courage, his fingers secretly revealed a few gaps, and the severed limbs of the corpse came into view.