33

Chapter 33

    Jiujiulin looked behind him curiously, seeing that there was no one there, he asked, "Did the high-level only send you alone?" "

    There are two more questions, has the death penalty order been announced? Or has the high-level decided to kill him first? "He stretched out his hand and stroked his neck to signal.

    Jiujiulin really didn't expect that the high-level mantras who usually go through the procedure can delay for several days, reacted so quickly on this matter, it was like getting the ending of the Shibuya incident in advance and making a plan based on it .

    He felt that he had underestimated the deterrent power of Wutiao teacher in the magic world.

    I always feel that the teacher is the big devil who was attacked by a crowd, and even the double-faced Nuo in the knotweed body was removed by the way... The

    conjurer raised his eyes and didn't look at him at all, and sneered, "Little devil, no Rating, you are not even a magician."

    Indeed, Jiujiulin is not even a third-level magician at present, and he originally wanted to participate in the evaluation of a first-level magician with everyone.

    However, Gojo Satoru didn't sign up for him for some reason, so he can follow Gojo Satoru to run around when the friends have their own teams to perform tasks.

    Jiu Jiulin shrugged and kindly reminded him, "I exorcised a super curse." "

    Oh, with the second-level conjurer of the Zen Academy?" It has little to do with the youth, and at most it took a bus.

    Fu Heihui, a person who does not have a surname in the Chanyuan, but does inherit the ten shadow spells of the Zenyuan family, is the focus of the current Zenyuan Patriarch.

    Therefore, even though Fu Heihui was a member of the Wujowu faction, the high-level officials did not order him to be killed.

    Jiujiulin sighed softly, put the prison gate into his arms, and slowly drew out his long knife.

    "I don't doubt that you are the vanguard sent by the high-level now-in other words, the title of 'Death Squad' is more suitable for you." "After all, the

    old men have always been like this, high above, don't take people seriously. They just yell all day long Bloodlines."

    Jiujiulin casually lowered his knife and walked towards him.

    Let the tip of the knife rub against the ground, making a grainy and heavy metal sound.

    "Are you a first-class conjurer?" he asked.

    The conjurer felt that the atmosphere was changing, and the balance seemed to be tilting in favor of the other party.

    The wind in Tokyo changed from the tailwind when the magician came to head against the wind, but for Jiujiu Lin, he gently urged him to go faster.