44

Chapter 44

    "Please don't play with your mobile phone at least when crossing the road, Mr. Dazai!" Atsushi Nakajima grabbed someone's collar and took two steps back in time, narrowly dodging an oncoming car, and broke down.

    "Eh——but games are more interesting~" Osamu Dazai shook his phone and dragged out the tone.

    "Atsushi! Ah, Mr. Dazai is also there." Jiujiulin heard a familiar voice, and turned his head to see Atsushi Nakajima's iconic bangs.

    He accepted the task of Mori Ogai, and after a few months, he finally took up his post and became a mafia, although the shelf life may be very short.

    He is currently conducting a separate investigation into the 101 extraordinarily large kidnapping case as a member directly under Mori Ogai.

    Mori Ogai gave him temporary rights at the quasi-cadre level, but it sounds good, but in fact there are many restrictions.

    Ninety-nine forests can directly call no more than five people in a real sense, let alone check important information other than those involved.

    In addition, Mori Ogai allocated a small office for him, just next door to Nakahara Nakaya.

    Although it is an investigation in name, no matter what the truth is, Jiujiulin only needs to take this pot off the head of the port mafia and throw it out at any unlucky guy.

    He used "super-reasoning" to skip the lengthy pre-exploration link, and directly fast forwarded to the departure to find the mastermind behind the scenes.

    "Super-reasoning" locked an old residential area from the movement track of hundreds of people and the bank flow.

    After Jiujiulin left a hint for himself, the skill time ended.

    On the way to the destination, he met a friend he hadn't seen for a while, so the opening scene happened.

    Seeing the little friend, Atsushi Nakajima's eyes lit up, subconsciously let go of Osamu Dazai's collar, opened his arms and was about to rush forward to hug Jiujiu Lin.

    Suddenly losing his focus, Osamu Dazai staggered and almost fell. He stabilized his figure in time, stretched out his long hand and grabbed the culprit's back collar to stop him from moving.

    "Dun, how can you desert during working hours!" Osamu Dazai said heartbrokenly.

    Hearing his words, Atsushi Nakajima was shocked, stopped and turned to look at him.

    Mr. Dazai has been fishing, and he never stopped!

    The accusing little eyes moved down slowly, aiming at the lit phone screen in Osamu Dazai's hand, and the q-version villain displayed on the game interface even waved to Atsushi Nakajima.

    Osamu Dazai looked natural, pressed the lock screen button silently, put the phone in his pocket, and pretended nothing happened.

    "Dun, since I still have work, I won't bother you. I happen to have something to do too. Send me a message when it's over." Jiujiulin said with a smile.