54

Chapter 54

    "Yo~" Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets, paused in the infinite space, and greeted the five Siyuan Warlocks, "What, do you want to continue?"

    Siyuan Warlocks did not speak, silently assessing the situation on the field.

    They initially monitored Tian Yuan as the eyeliner of the human party, but after the high-level intervened, it gradually changed, and it became a means of restraining Tian Yuan in disguise, but they didn't care.

    From a long time ago, long enough to forget that the regime has changed several times, Shiyuan Warlock has only lived for Tianyuan.

    In other words, they don't care who the beneficiaries of the surveillance are, they just repeat the work mechanically for a long time, even forgetting who they are.

    The central point where their eyes meet - the blond youth is holding his head, while Tian Yuan's body has disappeared.

    After Tianyuan was forced to enter evolution, he is now more inclined to the curse spirit. Although the curse spirit may not die without a body, even the head is divided into two by a zipper, and a head with a brain that has run away from home probably cannot survive.

    Warlock Shiyuan observed that the undead spell engraved in the blood and soul of Tianyuan failed to work, and the barrier was completely inactivated. They also sense the resurgence of some ancient curses that have been suppressed in Tokyo.

    In the end, they determined that Tian Yuan was dead.

    "We get rid of the oppressive special class." The voice of the leading warlock Shiyuan was hoarse, and he answered Wujo Satoru's question concisely, but looked at Jiujiulin.

    After they had no intention of interfering in the right and wrong, the only interested little guy was firmly wrapped in the strongest breath, so he had no choice but to give up.

    Get rid of the curse of the same age, and they will have nothing to do with the present world.

    "Don't worry, Lin Jiang is 100% human." Gojo Satoru saw their doubts and said.

    "Teacher Wutiao." Jiujiulin held his head and trotted to Wutiao Wu's side, and turned to Warlock Shiyuan warily.

    He was afraid that Tianyuan's spell would automatically repair and operate, and he had already handed over his body to the system in the time-stopped time and space. Seeing that the degree of completion has risen with his own eyes, he left the head cross with confidence.

    Now only the ten fingers of Su Nuo on both sides are missing, and he can be resurrected!

    Gojo Satoru fished his head in novelty and turned it over and over to look at it. The idea of ​​throwing it up and down for fun was discovered by Jiujiu Lin in time, and he firmly held it down.

    Jiujiulin winked desperately: At least don't play in front of people, Teacher Wutiao!

    "Hmm... hand over the old antique curse to Old Antique." Gojo Satoru regretfully stopped, looked at Warlock Siyuan and said, "It was the mess you left behind." The