53

Chapter 53

    It takes 450 yen from Yokohama to Tokyo Station on the JR Tokaido Line, a total of 25 minutes.

    Jiujiulin takes five express lines in just one second and free door-to-door delivery.

    As soon as he looked up, the headmaster's signature ink came into view.

    Noctuid's office.

    Gojo Satoru suddenly appeared with the students in his arms, and the man over 1.9 meters tried to put the whole person on the sofa but failed.

    On the contrary, the ninety-nine forest he was carrying almost sank into the soft and resilient sponge.

    "Mr. Wutiao, are we really not going to think long-term?" Jiu Jiulin tried to save him.

    There is nothing wrong with the plan, and it is a little faster to execute it immediately.

    "Doesn't Lin Jiang believe in the teacher?" Gojo Satoru pressed his golden head that was about to be lifted up, stared at his thumping appearance, and hummed softly.

    The noctuid moth, which had become air on the side, poked the felt too far and almost missed it.

    He interrupted Gojo Satoru, who was having a great time, and said straight to the point, "What does your text message 'recall everyone as possible' mean?"

    Ye Mo Zhengdao asked more tactfully, but his expression was close to "Do you want to do it again?" What a moth" was written on his face.

    "I know this question!" Jiujiulin raised his hand, his face was buried in the sofa and his voice sounded muffled.

    The hands on his head were released at the right time, he sat up and shook his head, facing Principal Ye Moth with a straight face and said, "For the ideal of Teacher Wutiao!" Ninety-Nine

    Lin's sonorous voice and clear and firm eyes frightened Ye Moth for a moment Zhengdao... what a ghost!

    The eyes under the principal's sunglasses are indescribable. Wujowu's concept of "education changes the magic world" has collapsed. Look at the promising children who are unknowingly fooled by Wujowu.

    Noctua Masamichi knew very little about the initiator of the Shibuya incident, Gojo Satoru, who had been quiet for a long time since he led Kujubayashi to clean up the upper floors of a conference room.

    In his eyes, Jiujiulin is a talented novice magician who has only been in school for a few months. He never imagined that the two of them would join forces for the whole unique skill, and it was Jiujiulin's proposal! If his

    cheap The students also have other ideals besides reforming the world of conjuration—

    "Lin...you don't want the sweet party to occupy the high school, do you?" Night Moth Zhengdao said jokingly.

    "Oh -- what a great idea! Why don't you directly occupy Tokyo." Gojo Satoru clasped his hands together, eager to probe.