43

Chapter 43

    Although it is not surprising what happened in the other world, the various forces were really shocked by the middle school age of the enthusiastic godfather.

    As a future partner of the port mafia, Mori Ogai naturally pays close attention to the intelligence of enthusiasm.

    "Fifteen-year-old godfather? What a good way." He admired.

    Ozaki Koyo heard the implication of Mori Ogai's words, covered her lips and smiled.

    She agrees with Mori Ogai that the existence of traitors is unavoidable in every large organization. The little godfather is only in the name of cleaning up the traitors, but he is actually in charge.

    Just like the man in front of him inherited the Port Mafia by adhering to the last words of his ancestors, the enthusiastic new godfather found a good way.

    "I think this might be a good thing," she said.

    Most of the high-ranking people are suspicious, and the enthusiastic former godfather even went all the way to the end on the road of suspicion. He was able to make it so that no one in the whole organization knew the leader's appearance. The control method was terrifying.

    When the partner is too cautious, no matter how smooth the initial contact between the two parties is, it is only a matter of sparks to sow discord, and the cooperation will not last long.

    At present, at least the new godfather is upright in front of people, and according to intelligence, he intends to rectify the drug trade within the organization, reducing the risk of port mafia members being corrupted by drugs.

    "Indeed." Mori Ogai said, "Although the other party only sent a quasi-cadre, they enthusiastically mentioned that the envoy will be permanently stationed in Japan." Hearing the

    word permanent, Koyo Ozaki frowned slightly: "Passion should not interfere Japan's local forces...on the bright side, the other party has a long-term willingness to cooperate."

    Mori Ogai is more concerned about another point, the other party did not disclose information about the messenger at all, and he did not know his name or name.

    After weighing it up, he said, "I would like to ask Hongye-kun to tell Chuya-kun about welcoming the enthusiastic staff."

    Mori Ogai put down the information about enthusiasm in his hand, and asked another matter, "About the traitor who committed suicide two days ago, investigate how is the progress?"

    Recently, a horrific murder case occurred in Yokohama, which was called "tram murder" in media reports.

    Not because the dead man was on the tram, but because the murderer was simulating the tram puzzle in reality.

    With Edogawa Ranpo in Yokohama, all cases are not a problem.

    When the police arrested the murderer, they discovered that he was not only a grassroots member of the port mafia, but also delivered news for an unknown organization at the same time.

    In the early stage, under the publicity of the media, the case was aroused. After the public knew the murderer, they directly pinned the blame on the port mafia.