45

Chapter 45

    "Have you seen the video tape that the director sent to the detective agency?" Osamu Dazai asked Atsushi Nakajima.

    Atsushi Nakajima nodded, he purposely read it several times to note down the figure and appearance of the fleeing patient.

    Osamu Dazai touched the screen with his fingertips, and the video started playing.

    In the dark interface, a beam of light shines down to illuminate the target tied to the chair.

    The special mask covers the target's entire face, including the eyes.

    "He is very similar to the person in the video tape." Atsushi Nakajima said.

    Although the face cannot be seen clearly, all features can be matched. It is almost inseparable, and the escaped patient is the trial object in the game.

    The recording continues.

    The corners of the mouth of the mask evoked a polite smile with a standard arc, and the black and empty eyes were aimed directly at the camera, which was particularly creepy in the silent background sound.

    Suddenly, a large screen behind the target lights up, showing the final number of voters.

    63,925 people chose "please die the scum".

    The screen slowly rolled over a line of words and began to execute.

    At the same time, the crimes committed by the target are listed on the screen one by one.

    The camera imitates the first-person perspective of a gun shooting game, three shots are fired in a row, rough hitting special effects and three real gunshot wounds appear on the trial target.

    Congratulations on passing.

    Accompanied by the sound effect of fireworks exploding, the screen was plunged into darkness amid the colorful ribbons floating down the screen.

    Atsushi Nakajima's dazed expression was reflected on the black screen.

    "The patient has been found, and the work is done~" Osamu Dazai put away the phone, and the raised ending sound woke up Atsushi Nakajima.

    "No, Mr. Dazai." Atsushi Nakajima obviously took Dazai's words seriously.

    He quickly grabbed the corner of the windbreaker, racked his brains and said, "It is more convincing to find the body and further confirm that it is the same person... Ah, and, this is already considered a vicious case, we cannot let the culprit go." "

    Eh—— Just show the video to the dean and call the police." Osamu Dazai made a gesture to go back.

    Jiujiu Lin was amused by Nakajima Atsushi's gaze, and was about to step forward and tell him that Osamu Dazai had no intention of running away.

    Before he could open his mouth, he saw the black-haired young man winking at him, making mouth gestures, shhh——

    really...