21

Chapter 21

    "Big talk?" Zhong Yuanzhong also hooked the corners of his lips as if he had heard some joke.

    He lightly swept over the man leaning against the door, grasping the moment when Ninety-Nine Lin was distracted and vigilant, he quickly approached the ignorant young man.

    Chuya Nakahara touched his shoulder with his fingers, and said coldly in his ear, "It is necessary to change your habit of lying." The ending

    sound fell, and with the point of contact between the two of them as the center, the ground suddenly sank and a deep pit appeared out of thin air. Stones, against the law, float in the field of vision.

    Before he had time to react, Jiujiulin vomited a big mouthful of blood, his internal organs seemed to be grabbed and pulled down by a big hand, and he fell down with him.

    Zhong Yuan put his hands in his pockets and stood in the air, looking down at the blond young man at the bottom of the pit who was coughing up blood.

    "Ha, the posture of a dog in the water is more suitable for you."

    Jiujiulin staggered up while leaning on the blade, the right hand holding the knife was trembling under the gravity, and blood dripped from the cracks of the left fingers covering his mouth.

    His body was in extreme pain, but his brain was extremely calm.

    "Hey, isn't this still able to stand up?"

    Zhong Yuanzhong also landed on the ground, walked to him, and destroyed all the efforts made by the blond youth to get up.

    After kicking the man down, Zhong Yuanzhong also stepped on his head and pressed it heavily into the mud, once, twice, and three times.

    Although Jiujiulin used the magic power to protect the side of his face in time, he still couldn't help being scratched by the gravel and left a few faint bloodstains.

    Holding the knife tightly in his right hand, his eyes were heavy.

    If Zhongyuan Zhongya continued to maintain the current gravity around his body...

    the body under his feet would no longer tremble, and Zhongyuan Zhongye clicked his tongue softly, thinking that he wouldn't be so careless.

    He squatted down, put his four fingers on the back of his head, and dug his thumb into Jiujiu Lin's soft cheek, turning him around.

    The golden head under his hand can be controlled with one hand, as long as he exerts a little force, the head will split open.

    But Zhong Yuanzhong didn't want to get his brains covered in gloves, he just wanted to confirm the situation of Jiujiu Lin.

    Seeing the young man's eyes closed tightly and his face pale, Zhongyuan Zhong also lost interest, and was about to call his subordinates to come over to clean up the mess.