28

Chapter 28

    Gojo Satoru took off the blindfold, and the universe under the six eyes was hidden in the blue pupils.

    As soon as Jiujiulin turned his head, he was shocked by the vast stars in his eyes.

    While slightly stunned, he still remembered Xia Youjie's matter, grabbed Gojo Wu's wrist in a hurry, and said, "It's not important, Mr. Wujo, the real person stole Gaozhuan's saved finger, and the mastermind behind it is probably Xia と(Oil)..."

    The countdown to super reasoning is over, and the relevant information has been blocked.

    Ninety-Nine Lin stopped talking abruptly, his lips trembled slightly, racking his brains to recall, but he couldn't continue.

    "Who is the main envoy?" Wutiaowu asked after hearing that Su Nuo's fingers had been stolen.

    Jiujiulin silently swallowed the words that had nothing to say, feeling a deep sense of powerlessness.

    Fortunately, there are not many words at the beginning of げと, and only Xia Youjie, an old friend of Mr. Wutiao, has been in contact with him when it comes to names.

    But this is just his guess, and the specific situation has to be discovered by Gojo Satoru himself.

    He waited for the commotion to subside completely before going to Mr. Wutiao to explain his guess.

    "Teacher Wutiao, I actually forgot..." Jiujiulin said awkwardly.

    His cheeks were flushed, he didn't dare to meet Gojo Satoru's eyes, his gaze slid away hesitantly, just in time to see the two fingers that fell on the ground.

    The real person's avatars fled in three directions at that time, two were holding three Su Nuo's fingers, and the other was the No.

    Now they have recovered three fingers, one of which was handed over to the system by him, and the remaining two fingers—

    Gaozhuan is unreliable, and can’t be swallowed by the knotweed, to strengthen the curse king in his body, he has to find a way to get it Just get it.

    "...Does Lin Jiang feel that the teacher is easy to deceive?" Gojo Wu said, holding his head with his big hand.

    He just went to Yokohama, and he was given an explosive "surprise" when he came back.

    The conjurer's domain is unique, and no one has ever been able to duplicate another's domain. Not to mention that going up is the infinite space at the top of the pyramid.

    Just now, if Gojo Satoru hadn't forcibly stopped the magic circulation circuit of the infinite space in Jiujiu Lin's body, according to the information obtained by the six eyes, the infinite space would expand to the limit and cover the entire Tokyo in a few minutes.

    Not to mention that 14 million ordinary people in Tokyo will be paralyzed for two months. Knowing that Wuliangkong belongs to Gojo Satoru, he almost took the blame for his good student.

    At that time, all the rotten oranges will think that he has been repressed for many years and turned traitor.

    The super curse decorated Tokyo with lights and festoons overnight, and beat gongs and drums to welcome the strongest to join the camp.