3

Chapter 3

    At five o'clock in the morning, the new moon is still high in the sky.

    Jiujiulin spent 200 yen extravagantly and took the bus.

    At the gate of the simple and elegant school, the morning wind blows the fallen leaves.

    He was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, leaning against the tree trunk, his head was like a chicken pecking at rice, bit by bit.

    Yawning big, he looked at the time, five minutes after six o'clock, there was no sign of a certain white-haired teacher at the door.

    Should he find the teaching building by himself?

    Ninety-Nine Lin raised his head and looked at the high school of conjuration that occupies an entire hill in Tokyo.

    I always feel that I may not be able to finish my shopping after a day's walk...

    "Lin—" Yuan Qi's voice came from a distance through the woods, startling a row of birds.

    He turned his head and saw that Yuzu Yujin was running towards him while waving, with a big healing smile on his face.

    "Teacher Wutiao asked me to pick up Lin, and show Lin around the school by the way." Running over with full horsepower all the way, the physique monster Knotaba Yuhito explained without panting.

    Of course Gojo Satoru is not a considerate person, his original words - "Hahahaha no one will really report at six o'clock, right? Youruhito remember to help the teacher take a picture of Lin Jiang's eyes closed." Ninety who didn't know the

    truth Jiulin walked around with Knotweed Youren, who had just entered school, and followed what Gojo Wu introduced to him before, and repeated it to him.

    "This is a dormitory for boys. Fu Hei and I both live here. Will Lin live next door to me? The room is still available. Fu Hei Hui Chao Chi Nian~ is a cool guy who has always kept a straight face." Nineteen Lin performed a walking posture of a cool guy with pockets.

    "But the people are super nice!" he added.

    "There are four students in the first grade plus Lin, and the other one is a girl, Nagasaki Wild Rose." Knotaba Yuhito looked around for no one, and whispered in Ninety-Nine Lin's ear, "Nagizaki has a bad temper, and Lin Don't mess with her."

    Jiujiulin was once again surprised by the rich and powerful conjurer, sitting on a mountain but only recruiting three students?

    Can I get my money back? Isn't it really a charity?

    He walked around with the knotweed Youren. The school buildings are all old-fashioned structures with a history of decades, and they are very solemn.

    Early in the morning, there was no one on the campus. Knotabazu Yuhito pointed him to the playground from a distance, and then walked through the teaching building to the routine checkpoint for every incoming student—the principal's office.